**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Herald of galactus event

Can I use all my entries in one day (10)?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yep!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Maybe you should have used that impressive English Literature degree to read the announcement

when realistically you’re just irrelevant.

Yes I probably am. I don't care though, and every time you wake up or look in a mirror you'll remember that you have a terrible degree with no actual job prospects or future employability and you tried to use it to impress people on a mobile gaming forum.
    Snizzbar said:

Yes I probably am. I don't care though, and every time you wake up or look in a mirror you'll remember that you have a terrible degree with no actual job prospects or future employability and you tried to use it to impress people on a mobile gaming forum.
    well, at least he’s not an a****** like you.

Snizzbar said:

Lol go and read some of his posts. Then come back and maybe I'll accept your apology.
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Lol go and read some of his posts. Then come back and maybe I'll accept your apology.
    yeah, don’t see why quake hits floating champs.

wait, wrong user.
    edited August 2020

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

wait, wrong user.
    Me either. I think I've mentioned that before. Did we ever get an answer? Personally, I've never heard of an airquake so I still don't understand how Quake affects floating champs.
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

wait, wrong user.
    Me either. I think I've mentioned that before. Did we ever get an answer? Personally, I've never heard of an airquake so I still don't understand how Quake affects floating champs.
    maybe because of the fact that she manipulates molecule vibrations, manifest in those ripples around her hands? Meaning she could hit someone floating? Or the fact her hands come down diagonally, allowing her to make contact with the floating opponent?
    Too much of a stretch. Surely floating champs by definition don't touch the ground?

Snizzbar said:

Too much of a stretch. Surely floating champs by definition don't touch the ground?

her specials target the ground. Yes, she can create earthquakes/go so far as to crack the world open, put that not her thing.

She generates vibrational waves that resemble earthquakes, not just earthquakes. She can literally target them wherever she wants, like when she used them to explode Wolverines heart, or just her quakes in general.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★

But there was a problem? I’m pretty sure I read, people were having issues because they weren’t getting multiple rewards from the same day? So why don’t you shut the **** up? Cause unlike you I have real responsibilities. I can tell just by reading your comments that you’re probably and inbred freak.

There was an issue.... On the first day. It's long been fixed.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Maybe she effects gravity in a way where anyone that hovers just above ground is effected?