**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom double bug!!

PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello Venom is utlrabugged. Stealth (node 45) is not suposed to evade Venom nor regenerate since I am not getting buffs!
I post the video here:

https://youtu.be/Dzq9P_sDtVA
I also have screencaps of the nodes but they are in Spanish so Ill write them in order to have the forum clean:
- The global node is Obstination.
- The local nodes Strike counter (control), Buffet 10% and BoostBuff (ArmorUp) 2.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I don’t see a klyntar buff, and I’m assuming there’s buffet which is consuming that buff every few seconds and triggering the heal, nothing to see here
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Read the abilities before ranking up champs.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    A day without venom being "bugged" is a sad day
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    Oh I knew all that things but miss the klyntar buff. I though It wont happen again.
    Sorry you can close this thread
  • PrezRio4PrezRio4 Posts: 84
    @Lvernon15 @Haji_Saab Thank u for the constructive feedback, dont need to be derogative. I know how Venom works but I forgot completelly about the klyntar buff. It is like it is always there and I missed it lol
    PrezRio4 said:

@Lvernon15 @Haji_Saab Thank u for the constructive feedback, dont need to be derogative. I know how Venom works but I forgot completelly about the klyntar buff. It is like it is always there and I missed it lol

People will get a bit annoyed at venom spider evade stuff simply because it’s been posted thousands of times, it’s the same thing as the whole make iceman coldsnap immune stuff
    Lvernon15 said:

PrezRio4 said:

People will get a bit annoyed at venom spider evade stuff simply because it’s been posted thousands of times, it’s the same thing as the whole make iceman coldsnap immune stuff
    That's why I think Venom's Spider-verse Evade counter must be a passive ability, not depending on Klyntar buff.
    Djin said:

Lvernon15 said:

PrezRio4 said:

That's why I think Venom's Spider-verse Evade counter must be a passive ability, not depending on Klyntar buff.
    What? You realise what everyone says is that it is the klyntar buff and the bug reports are when the buff isn’t active?
    Lvernon15 said:

Djin said:

Lvernon15 said:

PrezRio4 said:

What? You realise what everyone says is that it is the klyntar buff and the bug reports are when the buff isn’t active?
    Yeah. I'm just saying his evade counter should not depend on Klyntar buff. He should stop the evade with or without it.
    Djin said:

Lvernon15 said:

Djin said:

Lvernon15 said:

PrezRio4 said:

Yeah. I'm just saying his evade counter should not depend on Klyntar buff. He should stop the evade with or without it.
    Well, his abilities say it’s dependent on his buff, and he isn’t exactly a weak champion, so no, he doesn’t need that