**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who is better in your opinion.... ghost or quake?

So, I think there is no debate that the top 2 champs in game are quake and ghost, so who do u guys think is better and why? Or do u prefer another champion?

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Why is ghost considered better than Doom?
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Another thread about this 'debate'...
  • Rickroll_123Rickroll_123 Posts: 32
    Whaaaat said:

Another thread about this 'debate'...

Ok and.... I want to see what people think
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Lol why is everyone disagreeing with me it was just a question I wanted an answer to, not a rhetorical judgemental question of why Doom is better than ghost .......😂
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    If u have good hand and super skilled quake is beast
    U seldom need to worry about special attack of opponent
  • DRAGOLADRAGOLA Posts: 84
    I never played one of them, but I just want to get ghost cause it's so much easier to use her as I guess
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Ghost is better with synergies but quake doesn't need any synergies to be most effective so its quake. End of discussion.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DRAGOLA said:

I never played one of them, but I just want to get ghost cause it's so much easier to use her as I guess

I think if you can learn one of them pretty easily, you can learn the other. not because they have similar playstyles, but because you can learn new champs easily. for me, I got quake much earlier and learned her pretty easily. quite a while later, I got a quake and learned her pretty easily.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

HI_guys said:

DarthPhal said:

Which one is Kabam afraid to release as a 6*?

Which one is Kabam afraid to release as a 5*? Yeah warmachine
    Joe Fixit
    too bad he's a six star...
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    quake if you are really, really good at the game. Ghost if you are only semi decent
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Hyperion is the best champion in the game.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    They are very different so it’s hard to compare them. Personally I’d rather have ghost.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Quake fundamentally breaks the game, ghost doesn’t, so quake is better
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Depends on situation. I recently pulled the trigger and r5'd quake. Have had ghost for a while. Quake smoked the last boss rush, which without her I woulda been stuck at manthing.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Why make a tier list. I find if I got both (which I was lucky enough to do so) Then, I’d learn both play styles and just enjoy that I had them. That’s just IMO but I guess I’m saying just enjoy what you get. 😉