**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* rank up to 2/35 options

psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I want to rank up any of the following champions, I have MD 5:5.. i am learning towards top two.. how is Corvus better than Sorcerer Supreme?

Thank you for your feedback on and opinions.. it will help me decide.

6* rank up to 2/35 options 19 votes

6* Corvus Glaive (undupe)
47%
Jim0172Mqc19pseudosaneKDSuperFlash10GiulioV99Přìņče01RenaxqqCeltic1981[Deleted User] 9 votes
6* Sorcerer Supreme (undupe)
36%
No_oneukChampSlayerSpideyFunkoDoctor_Strange19manan_44YeetusTheFoetusYodabolt21 7 votes
6* Magneto Now (sig25)
5%
JBC89 1 vote
6* Capt Beardo (undupe)
5%
The_Blue_Jaguar 1 vote
6* Masacre (undupe) have Domino and Rulk
0%
6* Taskmaster (undupe)
0%
6* Night Thrasher (undupe)
0%
6* Squirrel Girl (undupe)
0%
6* Colossus (undupe)
5%
Crcrcrc 1 vote

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    wait for magneto buffs to go live and make a decision
    right now, while mags is Garbage, I'd go corvus, but sorcerer has food utility
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    What content are you working on? Different champs will help more in different areas
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Food utility.. i guess I will follow my stomach.
    edited August 2020
    I am 'NOT' going for labyrinth of legends. haven't really completed Act5 or Act6.. my inconsistent play style requires me to use durable champions or have regen to compensate for my short falls.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    6* Sorcerer Supreme (undupe)
    psp742 said:

I am not going got labyrinth.. haven't really completed Act5 or Act6.. my inconsistent play style requires me to use durable champions.. or have regen.

Sorcerer Supreme has regen, especially if you block. Very durable and good for survivability
    last AW both champion did great.. and easily took down opposition.. but I noticed VS final boss.. the passive power gain and sp1 regen and sp2 armor break made it easy fight.
    psp742 said:

I am 'NOT' going for labyrinth of legends. haven't really completed Act5 or Act6.. my inconsistent play style requires me to use durable champions or have regen to compensate for my short falls.

I would wait until we get Mags Now buff info. He is supposedly going to help out his teammates. He may end up similar to Nick fury in that he has a lot of kits that can help heal among other things. I picked him from my 6* nexus in the hopes he will get a great buff. I've been really impressed with the red mags buff so I don't think they will skimp out on the Marvel Now version.
    psp742 said:

Food utility.. i guess I will follow my stomach.

ha sorry. I always mistype that for some reason and I usually catch it
    edited August 2020
    Neotwism, I actually picked 6* Magneto Now from 6* Nexus..

Ebony Maw - new
    Magneto Now - awaken
    Doc Oct - awaken

I have some generic 6* sig so I add to him

Hopefully my choice is correct.

edited August 2020
    If Magneto Now, has some control #metal tag champions.. ability accuracy reduction, slow, etc positive bonus to his synergy teammates..

Here is my 6* roster:

Magneto Now moved in front of Corvus Glaive because I drop some signature stone in him.. now sig35 (picture was before I add sigs)

Note: Doom is a #metal tag champion. Btw, I have other 5* that are #metal tag champions too.. so i guess I'm 🙂 👌
    Here is the updated 6* roster.. (i tried to edit the picture but it didn't allow me)

edited August 2020
    psp742 said:

Here is the updated 6* roster.. (i tried to edit the picture but it didn't allow me)

Wish my 6* roster was even half as good as yours. I've got around 40 champs but none of the major players. Hope you made the right call on Mags Now. I think he will be good. They can't make him much worse than he is now! Lol
    edited August 2020

I went with Corvus Glaive (alliance-mates, put up a strong case why he is awesome.. Katy Candy, Prof Hoff and others love him).
    It might not be my first choice (sort of wanted Sorcerer Supreme) but definitely not a wrong choice.. if i can get used to his play style, get fights down fast.. then I'm ok.. hevis weak against Mr Sinister, and Ebony Maw (or crit counter champions).

i can always rank up the others when i get enough resources.

Thanks for your feedback.