**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So I'm thinking... Suicides?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
First up is details, at the bottom are the important questions.

First of all, I never thought I'd heavily lean towards unlocking suicides, but it seems like my roster's been really shaping up for it lately:

I'm planning to R2 Claire in 2 weeks and R5 Warlock soon after. And I also wanna take up the White Queen. I imagine that'll make for a really suicide friendly roster, right?

This is the build I was wanting to go for:

Do you think this setup looks good? Are there any changes you would make? To unlock everything I don't already have will take 9060 units, it'll be a while before I can get em all. So what order would you unlock it all in? Or do you think I shouldn't even unlock suicides right now? Please let me know!

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d definitely go to suicides, stealthy is the only non suicide friendly and he’s generally fine with them since he’s not a special spammer, the setup looks solid, coag isn’t necessary but if you like the reduced health loss it’s a solid pickup, also I personally find pacify more useful than limber, but both of those are more personal preference
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

I’d definitely go to suicides, stealthy is the only non suicide friendly and he’s generally fine with them since he’s not a special spammer, the setup looks solid, coag isn’t necessary but if you like the reduced health loss it’s a solid pickup, also I personally find pacify more useful than limber, but both of those are more personal preference

Great advice, thanks! I was thinking coag for Quake, CAIW, Stealthy, and AA mainly, but I don't have any experience with Double Edge so it's great to know if you think I can get by without them.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Great advice, thanks! I was thinking coag for Quake, CAIW, Stealthy, and AA mainly, but I don't have any experience with Double Edge so it's great to know if you think I can get by without them.
    Each point in coagulate is 2% less health lost, 3 points you lose 5%, it’s extremely useful for quake and poison immune especially