**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Flux dispersal charges not resetting V5 3.1

Fighting on the flux dispersal charges path in 3.1, Variant 5. The charges are not resetting after a heavy when I fight with Symbiote champions. With doom it does reset after heavy(although not sure if it does reset after every heavy) I tried with venom, venom the duck and Symbiote supreme. None of them are working. Tried before and after the genetic recalibration but didn’t work. Here are some pics. Do not know how to upload videos. Any insight from the mods is appreciated.

Comments

• BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131
    edited August 2020

• BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131

Pacify mastery

Use the search tool or scroll down

Thanks for your response but why is doom unaffected by it?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Because the red buff is only triggered by simbioids, and it reduced the opponents ability accuracy. This also interacts with the node
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,413 ★★★★★
    Brazenhut said:

Pacify mastery

Use the search tool or scroll down

Thanks for your response but why is doom unaffected by it?
    Doom does passive stun with he does the heavy after shock. Passive stun isn't affected by pacify as far as I know.
  • akillanomakillanom Posts: 7
    edited August 2020
    It happens even with champs that are not symbioite, even intercepting the heavy attacks it does not reset it every time.
    https://youtu.be/6_FGhX_croY
    I saved this video to send it to support, with quake it worked normally, but in the other fights it didn't, and in the yondu fight I intercepted the heavy attack and it didn't remove them either.
    Happened before making the video as well with spider man stark and guillotine.