**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery quick switch

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
Can you add a feature to save the Mastery setup as a profile and then when a player wants to change their mastery example, from a suicide setup to no suicides, then it's just a matter of switching mastery profiles and deducting the correct amount of units for the switch.

Comments

• Options
    KingKevin8KingKevin8 Posts: 114 ★★
    This is something we have been wanting for a long time but I don't think it is coming anytime soon. When QOL changes were announced in the roadmaps, mastery changes were pretty much the only thing I was looking forward to. Sadly I was disappointed when the issue was completely ignored...
  • Options
    DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    It would be great. But the calculation would be really complex. Because some mastery requires units and some requires gold.
    Doable, but might take a lot of effort on their side.
    I think kabam put more staffs on content creation, modelling, movement and fight mechanics, rather than on something that they think do not need tinkering.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    DariusYi said:

It would be great. But the calculation would be really complex. Because some mastery requires units and some requires gold.
    Doable, but might take a lot of effort on their side.
    I think kabam put more staffs on content creation, modelling, movement and fight mechanics, rather than on something that they think do not need tinkering.

It's actually not hard and if i had to do it, then I'll just throw the details into a db and then boom you can select what ever items you want with all the calculations performed for you.
  • Options
    NøxNøx Posts: 77
    I think they should off three tabs with different mastery setups that don’t cost anything to switch between. Just the initial setup and changes within each set up should cost the same units or gold they always have. This wouldn’t require the cost calculations while switching between and thus easier to program. I think 3 tabs is reasonable. Maybe offer an addition tab or two that can be unlock for the single time price of 1500 units for the forth tab and 3000 units for the fifth. I’ve seen similar setups in other games that seemed to work wonderfully.