**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HERALD difficulty: Easiest option [Dr. Doom or Dr. Dud?]

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
1) These team is perfect

2) CAIW - Hulk Rag synergy will reduce opponent's attack by 50% unless you get hit (so block damage is 50% lesser than normal = can fight longer)

3) Hulk Ragnarok can deal with passive damage from EMP modification node.

4) Thing is immune to shock effect (it means shock debuff and shock passive damage), so no EMP damage.

5) Mr. Fantastic's pre-fight ability can be used for CAIW and Thing per Persistent Charge (use the Petrification Ray).

6) She-Hulk is just for fun or back-up.
Also, the nice permanent power sting synergy with Mr.Fantastic when you put a Debuff on opponent.

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    I just used NF Deadpool
    She hulk, wasp and quake
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Nice, I used quake for it, and tbh it gets really easy and boring so I just do heavy only to practice.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It’s a good time to dust off blade and get it done 🤷‍♂️
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I just go the other way with torch, void, CapIW, Gulk and thing.
    Couldn’t imagine hammering on that dr doom without using DoT effects.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    I used the F4 synergy and use HT for Mephisto & Doom. Thing does all the other fights.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    The perfect team is quake, but there are plenty of options for it, all of the f4 are amazing options
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I used quake previous runs but when I did 5 runs yesterday doom placed a shock on me every single time and slapped me back to the future. Its not happened on my previous ones and I can't figure out why it's happening now.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Human Torch
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Red Guardian clears the left-side path quite handily and Spider-Gwen and Void make Doom pretty easy.
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★

Nice, I used quake for it, and tbh it gets really easy and boring so I just do heavy only to practice.

Break down heavy only for me.
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    Qfury said:

I used quake previous runs but when I did 5 runs yesterday doom placed a shock on me every single time and slapped me back to the future. Its not happened on my previous ones and I can't figure out why it's happening now.

😂
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I use Quake and CAIW with just about every class. If he fails then go to Elsa for pre boss. Quake OP
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    LOThunder said:

Qfury said:

😂
    I'm really confused am I missing something, I've solo'd him a bunch before with quake, but those last 5 go's he kept putting shock on me.