**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star dual class Crystal

Red_GuardianRed_Guardian Posts: 180
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Should I rank him up?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    No?
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    NO
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    No. wtf is wrong with you
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    no, horrible. Worst champ in the game.
  • RetlawIVRetlawIV Posts: 49
    Everyone on here saying he sucks is trolling, he’s arguably the best skill champs depending on the content you are doing. He’s definitely worth ranking up
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Addyos said:

RetlawIV said:

Everyone on here saying he sucks is trolling, he’s arguably the best skill champs depending on the content you are doing. He’s definitely worth ranking up

Fake news mate. Stop lying to yourself. I mean he's just some old guy with a knife and a gun. Nothing special. Garbage like I mentioned earlier
    With only one good eye. He’s only marginally better than Daredevil, who’s completely blind, but only just. And don’t even start on Aegon with his one arm only...
    Exactly.
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    He’s great. Easily worthy of taking him to rank 5.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I dont even know what to say, is this a brag? or a legit question lol
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Brag posts like these are just annoying
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I dont even know what to say, is this a brag? or a legit question lol

It is a legit question because some youtuber like lagacy say that he is outdated and already have a r3 aegon
    anyone that said nick is outdated has never played the game before. He's the best skill champ in the game
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Jokes aside. He is an amazing champ.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    for the skill class, the less body parts you have, the better you are. guess my basement is pretty stacked then...
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    OP do not rank him, the people telling you he sucks are not joking. He starts the fights with only 30% and so he needs perfect dexing specials skills
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Seriously, you should not rank NF based on the question you asked, because it reveals that you neither don’t know this champ nor able to differentiate between Aegon and NF’s capabilities. You should not rank him up. That’s it.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Why do I feel like this is a brag post... 90% of players at your level would know nick fury is a win.
    Even if you’re the 10% that doesn’t, rank him up. He’s great. Shrugs off debuffs, insane bleeds, Evade and miss counter, extremely reliable unblockable.

I’m asking because I have my aegon at higher rank, don’t know if it’s worth it taking him up if I already have aegon and ronin at r4
    Even IF you have ægon at r3... you should still rank him up. Just because you have another good champion doesn’t mean you can’t rank other champs up. And don’t worry about ronin, he’s pretty good but not on the level of nick and ægon.