**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was/Is Road to cavalier a good indication for the upcoming cavalier difficulty?

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
I was wondering how people feel about the difficulty of the 2 Road to cavalier side quests as an indication for the upcoming monthly quest.
Personally, purely based on PI I feel the first 2 weeks were a good indication for chapter 1. The second 2 weeks for chapter 2.
And the Herald quests for chapter 3.
The nodes were pretty easy aswell, but I did like most. Especially on the Canadian quests.
I personally have completed act 6, but am in no way able to explore it. Since I do need about 1 or 2 revives on Herald quests I feel at the release I would not be able to explore cavalier, but 1 run through would be doable, with the exploration of chapter 1, and maybe chapter 2.
I feel like exploration of the monthly event quest should be doable by people who have 100% explored act 6 without whaling out. And for people like me, completion should be decently doable, but in no way easy.

Do you guys feel these are good indications or do you feel they need to be harder/easier?

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    My assumption (considering they said completion will be easy and exploration will be challenging)
    1 path in each quest, un-noded like in Canadian Difficulty
    All other paths chapter 2 onwards like herald difficulty (edit- get progressively tougher than just herald difficulty)
    Seems fair to me tbh.. To keep players invested in it for a long time you gotta throw something challenging
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m expecting the current event to be similar to chapter 1 of cav
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I think it will be a tad bit harder but it depends how sh*tty the nodes are.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

@Lvernon15 Do you think Canadian was just a test to see how high they should make Herald?

I know the first 2 weeks of Canadian were extremely easy. But if you look at uncollected chapter 1 it would be a good trend if you compare it to act 5.

Do you think they will go away from their previous progression? And try to make it closer to what act 7 (book 2 act 1) might be?

I think it’ll be more on the side of act 6, since it’s cav eq not act 6 100% eq, they’ll make completion reasonable with 4-55s and exploration doable with 5-65s I reckon. Canadian (besides Sasquatch) was barely more difficult than uc eq, I think initial completion of chapter 1 will be about the difficulty of the hardest parts of Canadian