**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystery item

Comments

• 200x 4* shards
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    200x 4* shards

Is that a guess or is it the actual item?
  • Jean_gryJean_gry Posts: 34
    Yea it was 200 4 star shards.. trash
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    Jean_gry wrote: »
    Yea it was 200 4 star shards.. trash

Eh. I'll take it. I expected something around there. Mystery items have never turned out too great, but it's better than the crystal shard crystals we usually get.
    Nah I just said that to see if anyone really knew. It was actually 10 class t4 shard crystals. Not that useful
    vi7wzc1k4lpb.png
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Wait 200 4 star shards? Why not just make that the guaranteed those reward those 10 frag crystals are not needed imo.
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    4 cat fragments.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Im just wonderingwhy make that a mystery, it is not really that valuable (to some). I think if it was on the calendar to start nobody says anything. Now we will get all the peoplewho were thinking it was something great upset and raging. I will take it and it can sit in my inventiry with the 100+ others i have there.
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited September 2017
    Yay....t4 frag crystals.....*sits in corner sobbing*
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It was a terrible gift for all end game players that get t4cc regularly. I’m sitting on almost 200 of those things.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    wl7d1d0k7xoc.png
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I’d rather had the lvl1 AQ revive. Once again proof that the joke is on us. Why can’t Marvel pull their liscense from these hacks and get a real dev team?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Now you have 194 @Deadbyrd9 lol! Surprise! :D:D

Dr. Zola
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I'm still waiting for Ashton Kutcher to come running out and yell "you just got punk'd!"
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    4* CC fragments.

The mystery unveiled. If they had not kept it as a mystery, the backlash from the players would be insane given the fact that we got 5,000 5* shards last month.

Well played Kabam. Nevertheless, i still remember last month's calendar, and how crappy this month's one is compared to that.
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Whaatt...10 x t4cc fragments...awesome...stop spoiling us kabam with these amazing items
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    What a joke per usual. 10 t4c share crystals. Removed the **** again. Could have at least made it a full t4c for all the **** we have gotten and dealt with lately.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    People have to put this into perspective.

Is it a missed opportunity? Yeah it's a pretty huge swing and miss if it was supposed to make people happy.

Should we have expected more? History should have told us not to expect much.

Did this cost us anything? No so in the end free is for me and it should have been in line with expectations.

I am not sure what people were expecting. The economy of this game, to me, appears out of whack. Based on the value that kabam has placed in items this is like a $5 free gift. It is what it is
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    @Mcord11758 That's a good point. The game economy is irrational at this stage of the game. Lots of currencies, offers that don't add up, difficulty making items valuable to advanced players without spoiling newcomers, difficulty making items available to newcomers without boring advanced players and on and on...

It would be nice if they took a comprehensive look at the game economy and eliminated some currencies, rationalized pricing and established gates (like the Uncollected gate) for being able to obtain certain items. That's a lot of work, but it would improve the game considerably.

Dr. Zola
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    wl7d1d0k7xoc.png

Can you "gift" t4cc fragment crystals? Just curious. *wink
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    the only shards I didn't get is tech and that's the ones I needed lol
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    It’s just some t4 fragments
  • CosmicZenCosmicZen Posts: 54
    Its a random T4C.

-CZ