**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which type of play style do you like best?

So I’m basically asking what kind of champ play style is most comfortable. The champs I listed below are just examples of what kind of play style they do. Not the only ones. I like Parry heavy the most

Which type of play style do you like best? 86 votes

Parry heavy (AA, collosus, cap)
43%
Ab_SamadMcord117AdvAlbi⁴7²00⁴VoltolosSaiRithikRamadaDisgruntled_User_123Rodomontade_BoiDanasjonEinfachSoDalian_elijah1Dnegrin6969HCMmcocKesava2PastorAmericaKrishna24Lone_wolf77lowlevelplayerUnio77 37 votes
Intercept (ghost, other)
15%
naikavonJChanceH9gfan_13Donrefredot_dittoXander_1_1TP33StellanMasterpuffDoctor_Strange19MCOCHazzaAayush19Mathgeek 13 votes
Aggresive (Ægon, other)
34%
jdrum663arsjumNojokejaymUnsilentDonnymeijWarlord5386UnidentifiedCreatureLordRaymond3SiddhantZombieZeddMaxGamingThatOneMasterGamerQacobCtfz35KyusushuiFiiNCHJoshua_EiversTalharajpootQfuryThanks_D19 30 votes
Passive (quake, other)
3%
RockypantherxSpideyFunkoRayaan_2000 3 votes
Bench warmer (ant man, heimdall)
3%
Lvernon15DretlleMuffinBrain 3 votes

Comments

• Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Passive (quake, other)
    I am not good at quaking but I like to take it slow, parry, five hit combo or medium heavy, then dance around a bit, bait out sp1s (especially if sp2 is tricky to dodge), tap on block a few times, just for kicks, I do a lot of dexes, so I can say it's dependent mostly on dexterity and parry
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Aggresive (Ægon, other)
    I like to play bouncy balls to the wall.
    Finish fight as quick as possible, longer I'm in the fight the more chance I have of slipping up
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Passive (quake, other)
    most intense passive playstyle I’ve ever seen
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I got AA, Domino, Colossus and cap. Super fun lol
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Intercept (ghost, other)
    For me it’s tie between intercepting and aggressive, because there is some overlap. I like staying aggressive to keep control of the fight, but I usually do that through intercepting. Passive playing is fine, it’s just boring in my opinion. Parry heavy is good but again I find it a bit repetitive and boring.

Of course bench warmer is great lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

For me it’s tie between intercepting and aggressive, because there is some overlap. I like staying aggressive to keep control of the fight, but I usually do that through intercepting. Passive playing is fine, it’s just boring in my opinion. Parry heavy is good but again I find it a bit repetitive and boring.

Of course bench warmer is great lol

agree a bajillion percent with this. if I'm playing quake or parry heavy champ, I'm aggressive with a lot of intercepts because it makes me feel cool. parry heavy does get a bit boring, but sometimes it is fun to see the damage from it. parry five hit combo is something I've tried to move away from
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    how to play bench warmer?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

how to play bench warmer?

you just don't
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Intercept (ghost, other)
    I like intercepting. It gets easier as you practice more, or have a champion that facilitates the play style (Invisable woman is a great introductory champ for people looking to get better at intercepting.)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Passive (quake, other)
    I can intercept pretty well, but I quite like champs that allow me to back off and deal damage in other ways. Omega and Quake come to mind.

I don’t like overly aggressive playstyles. They feel risky and stressful. That’s why I don’t enjoy Masacre