**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need help on Act 6 Crossbones

Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Can anyone give me some tips on who I need bring in to beat 6.1.5 Crossbones? Biohazard is a pain when you don't have a double immune champion. (Seriously why does this node exist?) Any help is greatly appreciated. 🀟🏾

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    git gud you scrub
    nah im kidding. you mainly need a bleed immune who can either outdamage or block the healing. would you mind posting your roster?
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 β˜…β˜…β˜…

git gud you scrub
    nah im kidding. you mainly need a bleed immune who can either outdamage or block the healing. would you mind posting your roster?

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Isman1998 said:

git gud you scrub

Wait for Magneto buff. Decreased ability accuracy, lowered healing and less bleed damage.

git gud you scrub

t
    Frosty said:

Isman1998 said:

git gud you scrub

Wait for Magneto buff. Decreased ability accuracy, lowered healing and less bleed damage.
    Big bet. I guess it's finally a good thing I pulled him last year lol. When is he supposed to be getting buffed? Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question but I'm just coming back to this game after a year break lol.
    Isman1998 said:

git gud you scrub

t
    Frosty said:

Isman1998 said:

git gud you scrub

Big bet. I guess it's finally a good thing I pulled him last year lol. When is he supposed to be getting buffed? Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question but I'm just coming back to this game after a year break lol.
    No official announcement yet but should be September update
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302 β˜…
    Isman1998 said:

git gud you scrub

Go with Colossus. Avoid hit his block. Mostly bait his sp1. After you build up a lot of armor, try to launch some sp2 if possible
    Ciciliato said:

Isman1998 said:

git gud you scrub

Go with Colossus. Avoid hit his block. Mostly bait his sp1. After you build up a lot of armor, try to launch some sp2 if possible
    Colossus needs the dupe to stack all the armors though
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302 β˜…
    Frosty said:

Ciciliato said:

Isman1998 said:

git gud you scrub

Colossus needs the dupe to stack all the armors though
    You get 1 for every sp1 you launch
  • RetlawIVRetlawIV Posts: 50 β˜…
    Just wait for magneto buff it’ll probably make the fight dumb easy
    colossus is a fantastic option. don't hit into his block and spam sp1 to build armors. after you have a decent amount, go sp2. or wait for Magento, because he'll wreck so many people
    Thanks for the help everyone 🀟🏾
    good luck, friend