**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What do I do?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have 7 T2A and 7 tech T4CC but Kabam gives me straight garbo luck so i have no one to use it on. My other 5 stars are also not r4 worthy at all and i don't have the catalysts anyway. After this season for war ill have 2 more T2A and 4 more from the boss rush thingy. This will put 3 T2A in the overflow. Idk what to do I might have quit because I can't progress any further without at least 1 r4 5 star. Do you guys know what I can do in this situation?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    edited August 2020

Either let them expire or just use them on someone.
    These situations happen all the time with everyone. It is a stupid reason to quit the game as well

ik its a stupid reason but im stuck on UC quests, 5.2.3 because of the -50% dmg (I don't have any tech's ranked up highly) and i can this months special quest is really hard.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Either let them expire or just use them on someone.
    These situations happen all the time with everyone. It is a stupid reason to quit the game as well

ik its a stupid reason but im stuck on UC quests, 5.2.3 because of the -50% dmg (I don't have any tech's ranked up) and i can this months special quest is really hard.
    If you have a heavy debuff champ, the -50% doesn't matter that much. But I don't know what your roster is.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    would you mind posting your roster so we can help?

would you mind posting your roster so we can help?

sure

I can show you guys my 4 stars too if you guys want.
    havok and she hulk are both 100% rank fiveable. in your case, id prob do havok first
    edited August 2020

havok and she hulk are both 100% rank fiveable. in your case, id prob do havok first

okay ill probably rank havok up but I don't have any catalysts for him but i hate playing she-hulk.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★

Agree or you could go to the special Crystal's to exchange 3 T4CCs for any other 1 CC... if you are so desperate, you can try this.. your roster is good and you can do uncollected... power lock with SP2, combo, rinse and repeat... she will get you to the collector single handedly and then build CMM one fight before to 25 charges... get more units and knock him down...
    LeoZed said:

Agree or you could go to the special Crystal's to exchange 3 T4CCs for any other 1 CC... if you are so desperate, you can try this.. your roster is good and you can do uncollected... power lock with SP2, combo, rinse and repeat... she will get you to the collector single handedly and then build CMM one fight before to 25 charges... get more units and knock him down...
    Oh sorryy i put 5.2.3 I meant 5.3.2 where there was a tech bias thing.
    ItsDamien said:

okay ill probably rank havok up but I don't have any catalysts for him but i hate playing she-hulk.
    Also don't undervalue Doc Ock. He is EXTREMELY useful on enhanced power gain paths when champs like Dr Strange and Sym Supreme are on it. I'll be looking to take mine to R4 soon.
    I should? I don't know how to play him but ok.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Omega works great for 5.3 if he is at a high sig. His death spores still do normal damage and aren't affected by the 50% reduction. He can handle all the fights as long as u pair him with sabretooth and let the spores do all the work.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Also don't undervalue Doc Ock. He is EXTREMELY useful on enhanced power gain paths when champs like Dr Strange and Sym Supreme are on it. I'll be looking to take mine to R4 soon.
    I should? I don't know how to play him but ok.
    I would recommend looking up how to play him properly first before using any resources, since you might not like how to play him, but yeah, he's got really good power control and is very useful in Variant 2 especially.
    Neotwism said:

Omega works great for 5.3 if he is at a high sig. His death spores still do normal damage and aren't affected by the 50% reduction. He can handle all the fights as long as u pair him with sabretooth and let the spores do all the work.

Ok i'll try that. But do you have an idea of what my team can be? Thanks?
    LeoZed said:

i would avoid that exchange. terrible value

Neotwism said:

If u have sabretooth bring him. He helps Omega a great deal with the spores. Even if he is a low level it's worth it just for the synergy. The rest of the champs can vary depending on the chapter. If u plan on just using Omega for everything then load up on all his synergies that u can like void and colossus.
    Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

If u have sabretooth bring him. He helps Omega a great deal with the spores. Even if he is a low level it's worth it just for the synergy. The rest of the champs can vary depending on the chapter. If u plan on just using Omega for everything then load up on all his synergies that u can like void and colossus.
    ok
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Quit the game
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    Tech cats need not be wasted... doc o’clock is a beast rank him up.

He hits hard, also has power lock and heal block.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Sell all your 4*s for a chance at a good 5*

Sell all your 4*s for a chance at a good 5*

don't do this please
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Dock oc is worth r4. Stop complaining.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    try exchanging all your four stars (ones you dont use) for resources as well as shards so you can have better chance at getting a good five star.

also, for 5.3.2 you dont need good tech champs, you just need good damage dealers. i only had one tech and it was pretty easy. try looking up a completion guide for an easy path.

killmonger, squirrel girl, havok, she hulk, and doc ock are all worth an r4, maybe not r5 but definitely worth an r4.

by the way, good luck!
    Selling champs for shards rarely if ever works out. Please don't do it. Getting duplicates is the main source of shards and iso for players. It's not worth the damage to your account just for the slim chance of pulling a better champ. The ppl who sell champs usually are the same one's complaining about always being short on gold and iso and can't level up the champs they currently have. It may take a little more time but the rewards from not selling champs will be worth it. I don't know any player who has not regretted selling a bunch of champs after they have been playing a decent amount of time. You never know when that champ will get a buff or be who you need in a variant to clear a specific fight.
    Moot4Life said:

try exchanging all your four stars (ones you dont use) for resources as well as shards so you can have better chance at getting a good five star.

also, for 5.3.2 you dont need good tech champs, you just need good damage dealers. i only had one tech and it was pretty easy. try looking up a completion guide for an easy path.

killmonger, squirrel girl, havok, she hulk, and doc ock are all worth an r4, maybe not r5 but definitely worth an r4.

by the way, good luck!

Thanks man! ill take your advice!