**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Questions about Window of Opportunity - Stun

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
2 questions:

If I play dex style with Quake, will I get the stun reflected after the Quaking cycle or will Concussion negate that?

Do passive stuns reflect? I.e, Doom, Wasp?

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Not sure about passive stuns but I’m fairly sure that quake doesn’t work unless you’re good enough to time your stuns around the timer.

NF second phase is good for it though
  • hankenar77hankenar77 Posts: 18
    For quake it's like masochism, if you're pressing heavy when the aftershock begins you won't be stunned but it's tricky
    For doom and wasp yes it'll reflect
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

For quake it's like masochism, if you're pressing heavy when the aftershock begins you won't be stunned but it's tricky

Thanks for the answers, but the concussion goes on at the same time as the stun regardless of whether I'm charging a heavy or not. So do I need to be charging a heavy?
  • hankenar77hankenar77 Posts: 18
    Etjama said:

Thanks for the answers, but the concussion goes on at the same time as the stun regardless of whether I'm charging a heavy or not. So do I need to be charging a heavy?
    Unfortunately you need that concussion from heavy in addition to the one coming from the aftershock, so yes you need to :)