**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Questions about Window of Opportunity - Stun

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
2 questions:

If I play dex style with Quake, will I get the stun reflected after the Quaking cycle or will Concussion negate that?

Do passive stuns reflect? I.e, Doom, Wasp?

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Not sure about passive stuns but I’m fairly sure that quake doesn’t work unless you’re good enough to time your stuns around the timer.

NF second phase is good for it though
  • hankenar77hankenar77 Posts: 18
    For quake it's like masochism, if you're pressing heavy when the aftershock begins you won't be stunned but it's tricky
    For doom and wasp yes it'll reflect
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

For quake it's like masochism, if you're pressing heavy when the aftershock begins you won't be stunned but it's tricky

Thanks for the answers, but the concussion goes on at the same time as the stun regardless of whether I'm charging a heavy or not. So do I need to be charging a heavy?
  • hankenar77hankenar77 Posts: 18
    Etjama said:

Thanks for the answers, but the concussion goes on at the same time as the stun regardless of whether I'm charging a heavy or not. So do I need to be charging a heavy?
    Unfortunately you need that concussion from heavy in addition to the one coming from the aftershock, so yes you need to :)