**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champion do you use most?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
What champion or champions do you use the most in quests, Wars, and events I use my doom a lot in most content because he is great in almost every situation but some people I put in for fun is SL and Mysterio as they are fun champions that can pack a punch in some fights but enough about me who do you use the most?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Omega (aw) corvus (aq and easy eq stuff) quake (more difficult stuff)
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    I use liquid courage and full recoil so the champs i use give major damage w/out sp1 or sp2. 6r2 CMM, 5r5 Hyperion and 5r4 Wasp. Cmm and Wasp can beat you without using specials. Hyp spam heavy and sp3 might throw a sp2 to end a fight
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    colossus and omega for pretty much all content
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Doom for his versatility, Ghost for damage and utility, Blade for sustainability, Omega red for a lot of reasons, Elsa and Sparky because I love their animations and they come in handy a lot.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I use my ghost followed by void and Corvus and stealthy , the last in my roster, use the least is Iron Man infinity war
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Omega red and BWCV
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    quake is in every team in every game mode.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Cap IW, he's good everywhere
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Venom.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Rogue
  • Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    Corvus and CAPIW
  • SiddhantSiddhant Posts: 20
    Aegon, corvus and HT
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Corvus for AQ and AW, and Doom for other quests.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    cmm for walking over people in easier content. warlock and colossus for any fight that might be remotely difficult. quake for hard fights not in act six. ghost for cool act six cheese
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    doom
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 250 ★★★
    Doctor Doom, Guilly 2099 and Starkey
  • RetlawIVRetlawIV Posts: 49
    Omega Red, BWCV and Quake
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Killmonger (because he is my only 5* r4), Wasp, Medusa, Hyperion, BWDO and Darkhawk are my most used.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Sentinel, Claire, Starky, Thing, Namor
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    My base team used to always consist of stark Spidey, nick fury and quake. But ever since doom arrived, I do as so sayeth doom.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    hmmm can't really say i use any one particular champ the most ... i try to play 'em all ... i suppose if i had to choose one though who's always on the team more .. Archangel.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Loki. Goes everywhere with me
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Some variation of Guardian (Love him. Favorite champ of 2020), Corvus, Omega (AQ), Doom, and HT.... Everyone else is to help along with those five.