**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver Surfer regen can't be reversed

Ok. So in both the showdown and the show up if you apply a cold snap to Surfer he regens 1% health per tick. I figured with enough debuffs, you can reverse that healing with maximum despair.

So enter Vision Arkus. 10 armor breaks plus a coldsnap should reverse it as thats -150% regeneration. So upon attempting, it halts the regen but only does 1 damage per tick instead of reversing it upon himself. Several alliance members have also attempted and got the same thing happen

I see nothing about Surfers abilities nor the nodes that indicate reversal of healing isn't possible. So when i send in a ticket, they basically regurgitate everything I said and then tell me that that is how its supposed to be. That because he has his regen reduced 150% his healing is reversed.... but its not reversing. At all. I swear these people that answer your tickets have never even played this game before.

https://youtu.be/M68h0WQPO_o

Game play is crappy but I just needed to get a video cobbled together for the ticket... as u can see near the end of the fight he has a regen, but is only taking 1 damage per tick.

Am I missing something here?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    does vision aarkus himself reverse healing? despair can't do it by itself
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Despair absolutely can. I've seen it done with x23 in LoL by Medusa. Unless that just stopped it...

Despair absolutely can. I've seen it done with x23 in LoL by Medusa. Unless that just stopped it...

pretty sure it only stopped it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You need a petrify ability, or similar.
    Despair by itself won't do it
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★

That's her bleed damage isn't it ?
    hmmm.. well thank you for the information. Never knew that.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    You need Petrify or some petrify-like ability to reverse regen. Despair on its own can only take to 0. Try putting Petrify mastery on in Utility tree and you should see the health reversed during parry.

But at the same time, pretty sure Despair is still bugged, so don’t waste any time trying to get it to work unless Kabam and others have confirmed it is working.
    hmm... so Petrify mastery would recerse it for the duration of a stun then?
    edited August 2020

You need Petrify or some petrify-like ability to reverse regen. Despair on its own can only take to 0. Try putting Petrify mastery on in Utility tree and you should see the health reversed during parry.

But at the same time, pretty sure Despair is still bugged, so don’t waste any time trying to get it to work unless Kabam and others have confirmed it is working.

what's the bug about?(just wondering)
    Despair may be working correctly. In my video his healing stopped around armor break 7 or 8. 15% per debuff would indicate that to be true.
    Ok. Now I see... despair reduces effects of regen. Petrify reduces rates of regen...

it should I think, unless it counts the Petrify first to bring it down and then just adds the despair which gets capped. but it should work to reverse regen

That Despair isn’t working with Petrify in the negative (below 0)

Yes

That Despair isn’t working with Petrify in the negative (below 0)
    oh ok thanks