**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Press fight - Game freezes

Comments

• Maximus_AuroMaximus_Auro Posts: 19

I press fight button in AQ Map 5, the game freezes, I get timed out and I lose half health of my champion.

This happened in AQ Map 5 last week and today again in AQ Map 5, both on the first day of AQ. I did not have this problem in AQ Map 4 on subsequent days of AQ.

I think it is either a problem with AQ Map 5 or the first day of AQ. It is becoming very frustrating to play the game. We need a solution ASAP.

I am able to play AQ Map 4 today on the second day of AQ.

I think this AQ fight button freeze issue must be either with AQ 5 or the first day of AQ week.

This for your information Kabam.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    Same on my brother's Honor 9 Lite running on Android 9 with the latest game update.

He is very annoyed and about to quit AQ. It happens mostly in AQ but also in other game modes.

This is a major issue that needs to get fixed ASAP!
    Thank you.
  • Grandmaster007Grandmaster007 Posts: 88

The teams still looking into this issue and working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. If you have not already, can you please let us know what device, OS, and OS version you're using?

Infinix note 5
    Android 10
    Android one
  • And now its 5th round AQ that i can't play in my own phone lol or since July 22nd 2020 that i send a ticket until now August 22nd 2020.
    Just one question, until when i must to wait???

My phone Infinix hot 7 pro, Android 9,Mcoc ver 28.0.2.

Ps : dont worry i also screen capture my comment just in case if you delete my comment again lol
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29
    This happens to me too since the last update, but not so long only for 4 seconds exactly every time. and not in all quests.
  • DianeNelsonDianeNelson Posts: 29

The teams still looking into this issue and working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible. If you have not already, can you please let us know what device, OS, and OS version you're using?

I think it's more about Android update than devices. In my case at least it only happens in certain quests like monthly quest, and not happening in ROL, for example, when farming potions there is no lag at all and fight starts instantly.
    So it's not a hardware problem.
    Maybe OS and brand info could help you . Android and Samsung in my case.
  • TrixionTrixion Posts: 5
    We have a couple guys in our ally complaining about the same issue since update end of July, all on Android, but different devices.
    I have the issue on my Huawei P30 Lite
  • da_sh_npatelda_sh_npatel Posts: 8
    I've been facing this freezing in aq since 3 weeks now... when it will going to fix?
  • saadelbendarysaadelbendary Posts: 51
    edited August 2020
    It is an Fps problem! fps drops to 0 after I press the fight button .
    Here is a video to showcase the issue and do notice the top bar which shows fps and CPU .
    https://youtu.be/VbCntTJ8zGs
  • AVCAN12AVCAN12 Posts: 20
    Realme U1
    Android 9
    ColorOs v6.0
  • AVCAN12AVCAN12 Posts: 20
    REALMEU1
    ANDROID9
    COLOROSv6.0
  • screamndigitscreamndigit Posts: 4

Android 9 - Lenovo TB-8705f

The game overall is fine, but entry into an AQ map 5 fight is still ****. When i hit [fight], it stalls for almost a minute. If i don't enter with more than 50s on the clock, i will be booted out and half-health. This has been happening for well over a month now.

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    It's happening to me everywhere. Aside from lag, glitches, and unresponsive buttons my screen went black for a second or so in AW. It came back and I was in the process of getting hit with an sp3. Nice!
  • Grandmaster007Grandmaster007 Posts: 88
    Only map5 and 6 freeze, map4 and 3 are doable as well as AW
  • Jeal79_subJeal79_sub Posts: 14
    edited August 2020
    Had no problem with this until today.
    Logged in 15mins ago and was forced to install a new update.
    Update installed and straight into war...

Notice the connection symbol in the first pic and the difference in my CMM health between the pics.

Here's what I don't understand. EVERYTHING in a fight must be logged to know how many hits of what type you did and how long the fight lasted.
    Now why can't a fight with 0 hits recorded for either attacker or defender be discounted?

That disconnect might be the difference between my ally winning or losing this war. That win/loss might be the difference between what tier we finish in. One error that could have far reaching impacts. Why is this not being taken seriously?!

I'm furious.

Edit:
    Samsung S10
    Android 10
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Any fight in AQ freezes the game for 30-35 seconds. Since I make around 10 fights in AQ, I waste up to 6 minutes only waiting.

The same issue has been found in labyrinth of Legends, but this time the "waiting time" is much more: 90-95 seconds per fight. Hope it gets resolved
  • Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    Same here on Huawei mate 20 Pro. It happened to me before this months update. Then the update sorted it out but it has come back again only happens in AQ waiting for about 30 to 35 seconds after I press fight.
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 337

Hey everyone, we've passed the extra info along to the rest of the team.

The issue is still unresolved after the update. Kindly attend to it. @Kabam Zibiit
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited September 2020

Hey everyone, we've passed the extra info along to the rest of the team.

The issue is still unresolved after the update. Kindly attend to it. @Kabam Zibiit
    As I said before, I show the waiting time for the following events:
    AQ = 30-35 seconds (and sometimes the game crashes causing health drop to half)
    WAR = 3-5 seconds (and maybe the game crashes, causing a -50% health and a defensive kill)
    Act 5 = 5-10 seconds
    labyrinth = 90-100 seconds (pretty annoying)
    The other events are less than 3 seconds, so I don't include them.

Here is a screenshot I just made

P: due to this bug, I lost both the 2 persistent charges (even if I only actives the healing Ability):