**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Status Check - What Have You Done?

13»

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Act 6 Complete + Variants (all completed) + Realm of Legends + Labyrinth of Legends

Everything except for Labyrinth Exploration is done on my account. I am bored now.

what was your main lineup for each chapter in V4 exploration if you can remember?? it's the only one i haven't explored .. and i don't really want to but just in case i feel froggy lol
    1.1: Doom, Namor, Blade, Ghost, Ant-Man, Claire, and I think Fury.
    1.2: Doom, Starky, Claire, Fury, Sparkles
    2.1: CapIW, IMIW, Omega, SW, and Vision AoU
    2.2: Ghost, Doom, Ant-Man, Wasp, and a smathering of other three stars.
    3.1: Only significant two star I used was Wasp
    3.2: just the one stars.
    thanks but **** i meant V1 !!!! lol
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Story, am on 6.2.4
    V1, am on 1.3
    V2, haven't touched
    V3 haven't touched
    V4, chap 2/3 100%, one path done on quest 1 n 2
    V5, one full run through
    Haven't touched Abyss, LoL yet. Have done RoL
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Exploration Unlocked (All Acts, Variants, Abyss, Realm, Legends)

Everything except for Labyrinth Exploration is done on my account. I am bored now.

what was your main lineup for each chapter in V4 exploration if you can remember?? it's the only one i haven't explored .. and i don't really want to but just in case i feel froggy lol
    Ah, here there are:
    Chapter 1 (Mutant/Skill): Fury (5/65), Havok (6r3), Havok (5/65), Sunspot (5/65), Colossus (5/65).
    Chapter 2 (Mystic/Tech): Doom (5/65), Claire (5/65), Ghost (6r2), Hood (6r1), Sym Supreme (6r3).
    Chapter 3 (Cosmic/Science): Thing (5/65), The Champion (6r1), Angela (4/55), Hela (1/25 or 2/35, don’t remember), Heimdall (4/55)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Act 6 Complete + Variants (all completed) + Realm of Legends + Labyrinth of Legends

Ah, here there are:
    Chapter 1 (Mutant/Skill): Fury (5/65), Havok (6r3), Havok (5/65), Sunspot (5/65), Colossus (5/65).
    Chapter 2 (Mystic/Tech): Doom (5/65), Claire (5/65), Ghost (6r2), Hood (6r1), Sym Supreme (6r3).
    Chapter 3 (Cosmic/Science): Thing (5/65), The Champion (6r1), Angela (4/55), Hela (1/25 or 2/35, don’t remember), Heimdall (4/55)
    i knew i should have ranked Havok and Sunspot ... thanks man!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Exploration Unlocked (All Acts, Variants, Abyss, Realm, Legends)

Ah, here there are:
    i knew i should have ranked Havok and Sunspot ... thanks man!
    Havok and Sunspot are the MVPs for chapter 1 for sure
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Act 6 Complete + Variants (either one or all)
    V1 is the only Variant not 100%.
    Slowly exploring Act 6.
    3 paths left in LOL. Just lost interest.
    Almost started Abyss today and decided "Nah." 😆
    I'm not endgame... I'm "late game."
  • Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Act 4
    I'm a couple of quests off the collector (5.2.3 currently), and starting work on act 4 completion when my best champs are in AW.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Act 6 Complete + Variants (either one or all)

Completed everything upto Act 6.2.2, haven't touched any variants or LoL. And I've quit the game now. I started playing MRoC instead xD. I'm just logging into MCoC till the 98 day calendar ends. Then I'll also uninstall it.

If I was quitting, I wouldn't care about the calendar. Just saying. 🤷‍♂️
    On the chance you do come back... I'd recommend you do the Variants. Those R5s will get you thru Act 6 easier.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Haven't actually completed variant 1 but it was the best option. Not sure if I ever will either as the rewards Vs effort don't look worthwhile.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Act 1-5 100%
    Act 6 at 50% exploration
    Realm 100%
    Labyrinth 100%
    Variant 2-5 100%
    Variant 1 at 33%
    Abyss at 0% 🤣
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Act 5
    Currently saving my units for my cavalier run never ever thought I’d make it to act 6 but here I am!