**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many maxed two star have you got? Also how many should I max for the upcoming 2star arena.

How many maxed two star have you got? Also how many should I max for the upcoming 2star arena. 111 votes

1-10
27%
ShtickRickKerneasCiciliatoJChanceH9QuattrucciRodomontade_BoiEinfachSoThicco_ModeYllib1BonzodavidAomine_Daiki10SneakyWarriorJoshua_EiversJimimakAayush19MathgeekMuffinBrainSkyLord7000odishika123udyedagain 30 votes
10-50
38%
phillgreenClintonwalls101SpiderCoolsRasiloverPanchulon21ArkhamButcherBulmktKillerRino19DarthPhalMaldroit2RakeYoungKentKDSuperFlash10BowTieJohnxxKyojinxxDenzel116Colinwhitworth69RookiiePennmabobArsoz 43 votes
50-100
12%
DeeparviPiviotTendersquadGbabyfreshCupidGoddessIliasDrPepper_75Carloni845tarscreamDursley93Ctfz35Silver_SagaPapicante1LOThunder 14 votes
100+
21%
winterthurSpity68Sundance_2099VerzzTimrosGamesbond90brandinhoRamadaabqberMiStaLovate_dua_shumSoulOfDarknessGreekhitNimorMasterpuffDoctorwho13john_dixon26JragonMaster170Gr8TonyStarkIWC 24 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    10-50
    with all maxed outs it takes a bit over 50 rounds for 1 mil I think
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I dunno. Somewhere between 10-20 I would guess. I haven't really looked at my 2 star roster in a really long time.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    100+
    I've maxed every 2 star I own, which is 109.

I started piling up t1b and t1c cats and Iso and had a load of gold after the first halls of fortune in 2016 and I maxed a load of them out to use stuff up and then just decided to hell with it and maxed them all one after another as I went along, whilst only doing some 3*s and then after that I just maxed them as I got them from exclusive crystals, freebies or Insider or whatever.
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    50-100
    Didn't know another 2* arena was coming up, but I'm ready when they are.
    I have quite some 2* Maxed out actually. I used to grind arenas with two stars back in the days, and still level up my 2 stars when a rank up event comes up. Just know the more maxed champs you have, the less time you'll need to spend doing that arena.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    10-50
    10-50

for those who disagreed, remember. The points are increased by a lot during the arena
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    50-100
    I voted for the 50-100 not realizing how many I actually had but all 110 of my 2*s are at max rank.
    10-50

for those who disagreed, remember. The points are increased by a lot during the arena
    Yeah, roughly 60 rounds maxed or not.
    is that with suicides?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    100+

I have the exact same number as you. :D , plus a couple more to be maxed.

Do you not have gold issues? ;)

To OP:
    Assuming 60 matches to hit all milestones over 3 days, maybe 30 max. 2-Star is sufficient.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    1-10
    I should probably start doing some more
    10-50
    I would take up more, but I have no gold and also lacking T1CC for some reason
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    10-50
    Got 20
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    1-10
    I upped mine to 13 right now
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    50-100
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    100+

Well, like I said, I maxed a load out after the first Halls of Fortune and I have no idea how much gold I went through. But after I did about 30 or so, I was just doing them slowly whilst also levelling up 3*s to 2/19. I had few 4*s at that time, so most of my efforts when into the 2*s. When they did more Halls of Fortune in 2017, I was again maxing the 2*s I had left and ranking up 3*s to r2 like no tomorrow. Since 2017, I have just maxed out each 2* as I've got them at the expense of anything else, for about 2 days, sometimes not even one day.

I'm currently on about 335k gold and I'm more stuck on needing cats and Iso than gold atm.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    10-50
    I counted. 76 at max. May as well do a bunch more for this event
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    100+

I'm currently on about 335k gold and I'm more stuck on needing cats and Iso than gold atm.
    That is not a lot, just sufficient to take a single 5-Star from rank 2 to rank 3 and level max.

Halls of fortune and glory coming, so I should be running those to get gold.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    100+

wait the 2* arena is gonna be back when where is the announcement? can someone link it please?

Celebrate some truly Spectacular Summoners of the Contest during the Legends Celebration!

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/217676/celebrate-some-truly-spectacular-summoners-of-the-contest-during-the-legends-celebration#latest

This is the announcement.
    Check it out.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    10-50
    Just take em up during level up events, thyre the easiest to get rewards