**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sasquatch was changed

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I don’t honestly know what to tell you I’m nearly 100% sure they didn’t change anything but who knows
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

R2 no synergies, no boosts

With 20% boost

With full synergies and 20%.

Also it's worth noting that all his videos were beta videos. There's always some changes to champs coming from beta.

Looking at dorky Dave's deep dive video it was 1133.

Looking at Lagacys r3 video it's 1855

Karatemikes video is 2666 for R3.

Seatins R3 is 2544

Seems to be a lot that affects these numbers. I don't think there was any silent nerf at all. Likely rupture damage might of been toned down a bit before release. Lagacys video shows a R3 sp2 is 3826.

All this just boils down to some numbers were adjusted before release. That's why it's a beta, not the actual version.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    yeah everything we see in beta servers before champs are released is subject to change. thats why guys beware of magneto once he is out lol
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

yeah everything we see in beta servers before champs are released is subject to change. thats why guys beware of magneto once he is out lol

Mike's latest video was supposed to be the "final edition" and he still looks insane. def could still be changed tho
    Nww007 said:

I understand there may be many posts about this kind of stuff that aren't legit. The champion wasn't "nerfed" overall but his rupture DOT was. I am not a new player and I am very confident this has been changed. He has gone from a very impactful DOT to a very average DOT which to me is worthy of a notice before champion release

You can't call it a nerf when it's beta anyways. If you are relying on rupture damage, you are focusing on the wrong mechanics of Sasquatch.
    Nww007 said:

R2 no synergies, no boosts

With 20% boost

With full synergies and 20%.

Also it's worth noting that all his videos were beta videos. There's always some changes to champs coming from beta.

Looking at dorky Dave's deep dive video it was 1133.

Looking at Lagacys r3 video it's 1855

Karatemikes video is 2666 for R3.

Seatins R3 is 2544

Seems to be a lot that affects these numbers. I don't think there was any silent nerf at all. Likely rupture damage might of been toned down a bit before release. Lagacys video shows a R3 sp2 is 3826.

All this just boils down to some numbers were adjusted before release. That's why it's a beta, not the actual version.

That's more or less what I'm trying to say. It has been changed from the beta and they did not give us the information. I think it should be said What will be changed as people will spend based upon what's coming out from ccp beta
    They don't need to give us that information. You should know that these are beta versions of the champs and they are subject to change. It's the way it's always worked and been presented.
    Nww007 said:

Seriously how hard is it to say we have tuned the rupture damage down. First everyone saying they definately didn't change it. Now well they May have changed it but they don't need to say anything. I guess they don't NEED to but it doesn't mean that they shouldn't. And now we have finally gotten to the point of my original post. They changed it from ccp beta and didn't bother to say anything. I think that is bad policy

You don't know any of that. There is no comparison for what you are trying to figure out. You don't know what an R1's stats were in beta. Not a single CCP member shows these stats. You don't know how Rupture damage scales with rank ups. You don't have any of this data at hand. You can only see what the CCP has and we don't know what their Beta profiles are running mastery wise.

Is it possible it was adjusted? Yes, it is.

Is it possible you are missing something with the math, masteries or setup? Yes, it is.

Does it matter? No, it really doesn't. There's not a huge difference between them at all. Ruptures are 100% just extra damage. Their real benefit is stacking them for that extra damage on special attacks.

Not once since the CCP has started has Kabam ever given us "Beta" stats vs release stats. We see what we see in the CCP but that's all there is. There's usually a disclaimer somewhere that even says they are still subject to change. Even more so now that they have their own Beta server. Treat all CCP videos as showcases only and just know some stats might not make it to release they way they are in beta. They don't need to tell us anything else.
    Nww007 said:

I'm not demanding that they have to tell us... Just that they should, it would be better for the player base as well as kabam.

It wouldn't be better for the player base. We'd see more of these posts claiming nerfs or silent nerfs.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

kabam doesn't silent nerf(usually). If there is something, it will be in the patch notes

They were silent about the Moon Knight Buff

SWORD78 said:

kabam doesn't silent nerf(usually). If there is something, it will be in the patch notes

They were silent about the Moon Knight Buff

They admitted they forgot about it.
  • RetlawIVRetlawIV Posts: 50
    edited August 2020

This is from lagacys video his r3 says it does only 4099 per rupture which equals around 360 damage per tick, so there has to be something else at play that you are missing. It probably has to do with the number of ruptures removed.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Rupture debuff do Physical damage. I think physical resistance will affect it.
  • @Nww007 Hey dude - Sasquatch was absolutely not "nerfed" prior to release into the game.

The only thing that was arguably nerfed about him was the interaction he gave to Sabretooth - (uh... oops?)

There are a lot of things that come into play when it comes to the Ruptures. Synergies, suicides, & the NUMBER of Ruptures that you have stacked on the opponent - and when they were applied.

Regardless of the numbers, Sasquatch is a beast of a champion - congrats on the 6 Star!

Djin said:

Rupture debuff do Physical damage. I think physical resistance will affect it.

Here.

@Nww007 Hey dude - Sasquatch was absolutely not "nerfed" prior to release into the game.

The only thing that was arguably nerfed about him was the interaction he gave to Sabretooth - (uh... oops?)

There are a lot of things that come into play when it comes to the Ruptures. Synergies, suicides, & the NUMBER of Ruptures that you have stacked on the opponent - and when they were applied.

Regardless of the numbers, Sasquatch is a beast of a champion - congrats on the 6 Star!

Straight from a CCP member.
    Nww007 said:

Nww007 said:

https://youtu.be/T2p7kQVtPq8

This is my sasquatch. Same synergies plus suicides. Seatins rank 2 video at about 24 minutes gives the same fight

Roughly the same circumstances and a cosmic Seatin is actually doing even less damage then in your video
    This is due to Helas physical resistance
    You know the answer. Why are you creating an issue?
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    Don't compare final product with the product in beta. Developers clearly tell you that anything in beta may change.
    And yes they don't need to tell us if they changed something before releasing a champ.
    If they change anything after the release then they have to.
This discussion has been closed.