**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Preparing for a Cavalier Run

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
Alright guys, I'm eyeing up a cavalier run as I'm on 6.1.2 so I need some advice from those of you that have done it. Rank-Ups, who I should use for who and all that jazz. Every little bit helps.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    warlock, colossus, and ghost will be your MVPs. they can handle all of the bosses
    Medusa is very good for the 6.1.2 miniboss and boss and I'd assume shed be good for 6.1.6 boss too
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

Medusa is very good for the 6.1.2 miniboss and boss and I'd assume shed be good for 6.1.6 boss too

I can take her to Rank 4 when I get a few more T1 Alphas

I think she'd be fine at r3, but if you'd feel more comfortable with her at r4, she's a great rankup
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    use that warlock in 6.1.5 crossbones and make sure u have units saved up for him. he’s got biohazard and vigor which is easily countered by warlock with double immunities and passive heal block so you should be ok
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

I think she'd be fine at r3, but if you'd feel more comfortable with her at r4, she's a great rankup
    To be fair, I think Colossus or Nick should go first. Well, Colossus. I duped Colossus from a dual class crystal and pulled Nick from a legendary crystal and used a Skill AG I had saved from Red Rifts. They've both proven their worth to me.