**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Preparing for a Cavalier Run

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
Alright guys, I'm eyeing up a cavalier run as I'm on 6.1.2 so I need some advice from those of you that have done it. Rank-Ups, who I should use for who and all that jazz. Every little bit helps.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    warlock, colossus, and ghost will be your MVPs. they can handle all of the bosses
    Medusa is very good for the 6.1.2 miniboss and boss and I'd assume shed be good for 6.1.6 boss too
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Medusa is very good for the 6.1.2 miniboss and boss and I'd assume shed be good for 6.1.6 boss too

I can take her to Rank 4 when I get a few more T1 Alphas

I think she'd be fine at r3, but if you'd feel more comfortable with her at r4, she's a great rankup
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    use that warlock in 6.1.5 crossbones and make sure u have units saved up for him. he’s got biohazard and vigor which is easily countered by warlock with double immunities and passive heal block so you should be ok
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

I think she'd be fine at r3, but if you'd feel more comfortable with her at r4, she's a great rankup
    To be fair, I think Colossus or Nick should go first. Well, Colossus. I duped Colossus from a dual class crystal and pulled Nick from a legendary crystal and used a Skill AG I had saved from Red Rifts. They've both proven their worth to me.