**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon

So you need 1 champ to rule abyss & lol? How many thousands must I spend? How many years must I play?
Me: don’t you think we should all have a weapon like that?
Kabam: No, you simply lack the strength to wield him.

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

So you need 1 champ to rule abyss & lol? How many thousands must I spend? How many years must I play?

Domino made my initial clear of Labyrinth fairly easily.
    Yes Aegon made the exploration a breeze, but if you don’t want to wait there are alternatives even for Abyss 😉
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★

You clearly have tunnel vision.

Theres plenty of champions that can easily be used in LOL and the Abyss. Aegon of course is a major help for them, but like myself, others did LOL with champions other than Aegon.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Content always has a best option, and for those that option is aegon, but there are plenty of alternatives
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I did AoL without Aegon. It wasn’t awful. With these class crystals you should be able to target champions a lot easier
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Honestly aegon just makes it easier especially for the collector
  • ToastbusterToastbuster Posts: 39
    Ok, so lol exploration or Abyss exploration. And I’m sure everyone who completed Abyss without him spent many more units and had Corvus.