**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Red Guardian worth R5?

Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just got him from my first ever 5* Featured!
I like his animations very much and he's tanky too but I don't know how to use him properly.
My other good unranked Science champs are void, she hulk and thing. So is he better than those?

Comments

• UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    He's a good character, but worse than the others you mentioned. Rank up Void if he has a high sig lvl.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Hes either the best or 2nd best champ of 2020 and definitely worth r5. No buffs, slow debuffs, counters unblockable specials, perfect block. Not as good as beardo but still good
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Ohh i forgot to mention.. I have R5 CAIW too, so i dont feel the need of ranking up void + I'm using suicide masteries
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    He is good, i used him on a spite node the other day, and just played normally.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Ohh i forgot to mention.. I have R5 CAIW too, so i dont feel the need of ranking up void + I'm using suicide masteries

Idk if cap is even that suicide friendly, his sp2 does way more damage than the sp3, unless you’re waiting until the very end to make it the final blow, but youd still lose dps imo compared to being able to spam it when without suicides. Maybe x force /fury synergy helps somewhat