**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

White Mags Buff

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
So white magneto embargo has been lifted. Thoughts? Vids on Seatin's and Lagacy's channels

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I regret choosing Domino over White Mags in my Abyss Nexus Crystal now. Oh well. At least Domino is still a good champ
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He seems pretty awesome. Not as good as Red Magneto but still a really solid champion.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

support character all the way

Yeah I would place him between the high demi god tier and god tier. Seems similar to Mister Fantastic.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    still need to watch the vids lol. ive been catching up on people's aw vids
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Dont know if anyone else noticed, but the character sheet that Lagacy showed listed white Mags as being in the tech class. Weird.
    I've watched the abilities vid and he seems pretty good. not insane but good
    Also, the wording in the description for the pre-fight guidance boost makes me wonder if it’s meant to apply to characters who are tagged metal *and* hero. (Both Lags and Seatin seemed to think it applies to any champ tagged hero *or* metal, and that would obviously be more useful, but having it be for heroes tagged metal seems more in keeping with the theme of this buff.)
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Unfortunately there is no synergy between Magneto X and Magneto
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    He looks like a solid character, but his main use is going to be his support. And it’s going to be used A LOT.
    o_o said:

Dont know if anyone else noticed, but the character sheet that Lagacy showed listed white Mags as being in the tech class. Weird.

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Curious about the synergy with colossus and guardian I’d love to see a couple of vids showcasing this synergy.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    All they need to do is give White the same ability against metal champs. I kinda agree that red gets more damage and white gets to be a support. But, the key ability should have been the same. Hopefully, the CCP members give an input regarding this.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

o_o said:

I saw that too. Was wondering if it was a mistake
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    o_o said:

o_o said:

Don’t hurt you’re head over it
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 ★★★★★
    I have both Mags as 6 stars, taking Red Mags to rank 2 this week after AQ ends.

I will run teams with MNN and Guardian (6-star) on them, providing all teammates with some great utility, for sure. I have Colossus and Warlock as top champs, both #Metal #Hero. Should be fun.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

All they need to do is give White the same ability against metal champs. I kinda agree that red gets more damage and white gets to be a support. But, the key ability should have been the same. Hopefully, the CCP members give an input regarding this.

Why would someone disagree and not even explain wjy? Baffling.lol
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Will passive stun work on stun immune bosses?
    Jestuh said:

Will passive stun work on stun immune bosses?

no
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    No any animation changes? I'm kinda disappointed