**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your top Class of champions?

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Which class of champions are you strong in or RNG favours?. Mine seems to be Mutant, no wonder im on 0 T4CC (yeah ive R2 magneto a few days ago lol). im missing Storm X shes kind of new and i never go for feature. The only Godly champion im missing is Havoc. And i pulled Omega Red last week hence he's at Rank 0

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    Mutant & Mystic RITE NO.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I have more mutant five stars than tech, science, and mystic combined
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 250 ★★★
    Tech for me. Very convenient for Variant 3
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    mutant or tech rite no
    Dr. thicco
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Mutant for me as well
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Mutant and Skill for me. Mystic is by far the worst.... sadly
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    for me is mystics rite no. Love me dr doom mosts my classes are equal, lols
    The One Supreme Leader lowlevelplayer
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Science for sure. CAIW (recently sig 200) Void high sig, HT, Gulk, SG, Thing, 6* LC (pulled today 😁).

I have been “building” my nonexistent mystic roster to now having 3 decent champs (SS, SS, and Mojo). Tech is getting there, I have G2099 Sparky and HB playable level with hopefully Mysterio and Doc Ock (when i dupe him) on the way once I come to a stagnation in champ collecting. Mutant idrc about right now, plenty of alright champs that I could take up but I can’t seem to motivate myself to do so. Skill I have NF GP and Ægon duped, with Blade hoping for his sig one day (also have 6* TM who needs a dupe). Cosmic I have Hyperion and recently Corvus. 2/4 of the best cosmics, so that’s alright.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Easily science for me.
    CapIW r5 and r2
    Gulk r2
    Torch r2
    RG r5
    Rulk r5
    Void r5
    7 ranked up science champs and counting. Probably MrFantastic next just so he’s usable for the great synergies.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty even until we get to tech and mystic where I only have 1 5/65 from each class.
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Definitely mutant.

Not sure if you're joking or not? You seem to only have Storm ans Colossus duped and you're missing Domino, Omega, Archangel
  • 5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Mine are pretty balanced I think
    Science : HT, SpiderG, Thing, Quake
    Skill: Sucks XBones and Elsa I guess
    Mutant: Domino, NC, Omega, AA, Sabre
    Cosmic: Sucks Cull
    Tech: Stark Spidey, Sentinel, Yondu, Star Lord
    Mystic: Ghost Rider, Doom, BWCV, Guillotine
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Mystic, hands down. 6-star rank 2 Sym Supreme and BWCV, 5/65 Doom and Mojo, rank 4 Voodoo, MStar, and Guilly. Have Sasquatch, Sorcerer Supreme, Longshot, Mephisto and Man-Thing at rank 3. Also 6-star Hood and awakened Dormammu.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Skill class is weakest in my roster for sure , else all other classes are somewhat close for me.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    My Science 5*s are stacked compared to the others.

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    6*'s (7 total)
    Most: 3x Cosmic
    Least: 0x Skill/Science

5*'s (57 total)
    Most: 12x tech
    Least: 5x Cosmic
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Science and Mystic rite no
    Dr.Puff
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I've pulled the more mutants than any other class, but my most stacked class is probably science.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Science
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mutant and Science
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    I won the mutant lottery rite no

I got Namor, Omega Red, Domino, Awakened Colossus and Sabretooth