**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are the most aggressive/passive champions in the game?

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
Personally I think Mordo is the most passive but the most aggressive is up for a little debate

Who are the most aggressive/passive champions in the game? 74 votes

Annihilus\Mordo
27%
SnakeEyes69Manav_preet0808MysterioXva23Rodomontade_BoiX_Factor_AgentCtuchikIron_Patriot_is_litDnegrin6969Destroy4589Chewie420MCOCHazzaAayush19KAYDAodishika123HagureMeijinNameless_IWAgent_22king_ov_scrubsKabl 20 votes
Thing\Mordo
1%
Masterpuff 1 vote
Venom\Mordo
55%
Bpn88855KennadoSceptilemaniacDonnymeijSouthfenceCupidAlbi⁴7²00⁴cx23433KDSuperFlash10ThatOneMasterGamerStevieManWonderEtjamaDwhalen8554Sarvanga1_Thicco_ModeGreekhitYllib1Skillful_starYa_Boi_28Giodood_1 41 votes
Act 6 The Champion\Mordo
0%
Collector\Grandmaster
4%
M_Master19Mathgeekgroundedmaster20005 3 votes
Others (Specify)
12%
PantherusNZLvernon15Duke_SilvermanveertherealMoosetiptronicGrootman1294BossdogColonaut123Denzel116 9 votes

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Venom\Mordo
    I struggle to fight Venom. He always clips me, that big massive beast. Also backs me up against the corner because he won't throw that sp1.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Everyone when I use quake

In fact on armor phase oscillate they lunge at her
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Thing\Mordo
    Whoops I meant venom Mordo.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Venom\Mordo

venom has one of the most agressive AIs in the game. It suits him well.
    Mordo while in power gain is the most passive AI ever. You can safely throw heavies into block while he is power gaining

This passive AI on mordo while his power gain buff is active, it was intended by the devs, in order to give the players the chance to land a heavy. Else, Mordo would be a broken killing machine 😉
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Most aggressive is anyone in arena when I'm using a power control champ.

Most passive is Hyperion with either increased power gain or All or Nothing.

I disagree. With Hyperion you rarely need to bait sp's for long as he's happy to throw them. All or nothing just changes how he throws his sp's
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Dormammu , Venom, and Dock Ock are pretty aggresive
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Annihilus\Mordo

Mysterio with his Heavies

Dude don't shame me, it is a cool heavy.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Others (Specify)
    Definitely also gotta mention Quake. Sometimes on defence she reaaaally loves charging that heavy.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Others (Specify)
    Warlock/modo in power gain
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Dormammu just does mlm mm mlm never does a 5 hit combo, also Mysterio spam heavy attacks