**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion Buff Ideas

The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
Hi all,

I have created this thread for people to post their champion buff ideas and request champion buffs.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ideas for a Sentry buff:

40% chance to inflict Armor break on basic attacks lasting 5 seconds.

Every 40 hits grants Sentry a passive reality warp charge increasing attack by 10% for each reality warp.

They stack up to 10 and carry fight to fight with no HEALTH PENALTY

Sp1: inflicts a permanent stacking incinerate dealing x amount of damage.

Sp2: Gain prowess for the duration of the special equal to the number of reality warps increasing sp2 damage by x amount.

Sp3: Regenerates 15% of health

Some utility: Being so fast makes his attacks unable to miss, incinerate and coldsnap immunity.

Sig ability: Chance at indestructible when hit and 2 passive combo shields at the start of the fight.

Waddya all think? Not too broken and gives some much needed basic utility to the character.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 485 ★★★
    I think there is already a thread for this topic. Great ideas though.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    GMAX77 said:

I think there is already a thread for this topic. Great ideas though.

Thanks. Sorry I could not find the earlier thread, my tab doesn't show half the threads sometimes...
  • Achu007Achu007 Posts: 1
    Make Spiderman classic better than other spider players after all he was the original
  • DaSPI95DaSPI95 Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    I love Hawkeye, and really want him to be the next champ reworked. Hawkeye has the potential to be a Demi-god tier champ if they buff him. His special 1 and 2 bleed damage is solid, but his sig ability is severely lacking.

Give Hawkeye a Special 3 that power locks and guarantees hemorrhage (He currently is the only champ with no special 3 perks).

Make a Synergy between Hawkeye and Ronin, because they're both the same person. For Ronin, increase perfect block chance by 20%; Hawkeye's hemorrhage bleed is increased 1% per hit in combo meter (i.e. if Hawkeye's hemorrhage deals 50 bleed/second, and is triggered at a 50 hit combo, the bleed does 75 bleed/second until the next hemorrhage is triggered).