**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Changes to Story Proggression & Rewards

CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
We all know that There are(now) 8 Titles in the game
1. Finishing Act 1.6 - Challenger
2. Finishing Act 2.6 - Contender
3. Finishing Act 3.6 - Proven
4. Finishing Act 4.6 - Conquerer
5. Finishing Act 5.2 - Uncollected
6. Exploring Act 5(Fully) - Elder's Bane
7. Finishing Act 6.2 - Cavalier
8. Exploring Act 6(Fully) - Throne Breaker

The Difficulty between Act 4 & Act 5 is so large. But those people who Finished Act 4 and Act 3 gets the same Calendar, Crystals,etc

So is the Case with Act 5 and Act 6...Summoners who explored Act 5 but haven't completed Act 6.2 and who just Finished 5.2 get the same benefits and Rewards....

They could increase the Rewards for the Summoners who finished Act 4 but not 5.2 and Summoners who exllored Act 5 but haven't completed Act 6.2
Summoners will get the reward that they deserve...

This is just a Suggestion.
If my Thinking was Dumb, Please Forgive me for the Dumbness😅

Changes to Story Proggression & Rewards 71 votes

Yes, Kabam should do it
21%
CorruptX7BLEEDlNG_DGECASrinivasKill_GreyAmbjonyPotatolegionIronStrangeTalharajpootA_Cay47odishika123udyedagainGr8TonyStarkStark154667CowabungaJenskeD 15 votes
No, The Current System is Fine
78%
Eb0ny-O-M4wApocalypse189R_D_JrNojokejaymGbabyfreshBaseballguy711Hammerbro_64XXGhost_RiderXXOzFearUsPanchulon21Warlord5386CupidAdvAlbi⁴7²00⁴Exidos17Legendboy2411Gamesbond90Marvel2289xxKyojinxxDjin 56 votes

Comments

• CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Yes, Kabam should do it
    BTW, I'm Uncollected
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    It would help if you post what kind of reward increase you are looking for OP.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Yes, Kabam should do it
    Pulyaman said:

It would help if you post what kind of reward increase you are looking for OP.

I mean a Calender Buff Ultimately.....
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I agree with Conqueror, but not with Elder's Bane. Progression is based on completion. It would only make things more complicated.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No, The Current System is Fine
    there's no need to improve rewards for conquerors. act 1-3 is incredibly easy for anyone besides that guy with r3 5*. act four introduces you to nodes and longer quests, but that's the transition from brain dead playing and actual thinking. even still, it's incredibly easy. act five is where stuff gets challenging