**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up next

I can take unduped 5* Ultron or Starlord to rank 3 or Duped 4* Vision AOU, Duped 4* Starlord, Duped 4* Ultron to rank 5. Which one of those would be optimal?

Comments

• Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited September 2017
    Tough question pigeon, the unduped 5* SL complicates things lol... makes the 4* dupe less attractive. Not sure how long it takes you to get class cats or 5* champs, but my if it's a while then I might say 5* Ultron (the dupe isn't huge) or 4* Vision depending on the utility you want and if you have other power control champs.

Just recently pulled and duped 4* SL and have 7 tech cats, but he'll forever sit until I dupe my 5* version.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    wow thats tough lol. I r5'd my 4* SL at the time, because I didn't even have half of a 5* SL. Now, I have a 5* awakening tech, 5* ultron unduped, and 9 tech cats. My advice would be to save the tech cats until you have to use some so they dont expire. Only at that point would I decide, and my choice might be 5* ultron or 4* SL depending which could help you more. 5* ultron is a beast for AQ
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Duped 4* Starlord, use him to do easy path LOL, then use the rewards to rank up another!
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Thanks for the input, ally mate suggested 5* Ultron, I was thinking of Vision AOU for act 5 or harder questing. I guess I will sit on them until I can dupe one of the 5*