**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Expiring T4c’s

Since we can’t sell t4c’s anymore & if we have some expiring can you guys please add something to the store where we can exchange them for t4b’s? I have 12 expiring with 1 t4b in my inventory, please add something for us to do something with expiring t4c’s nd11g3yyvy2o.png
0168tg41vc72.png

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wow
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Holy! I would love to trade my basics for dem bad boys
    I have 3 classes with 8 but none are in my overfkow
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    I know, I am ranking up 5* unduped champions just not to waste them and not use too many t4b...it would be great being able to use them as basics
  • EdenrrificEdenrrific Posts: 57
    Same here, have a ton of expiring in almost every class. I'm always either missing t4b or t1 alphas. would love to trade in for 2 or so t4b.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    TBJ1118 wrote: »
    I know, I am ranking up 5* unduped champions just not to waste them and not use too many t4b...it would be great being able to use them as basics

They need to lower the costs to rank up 4*/5*’s of t4b’s or give us more! They give us 1 t4b per AQ plus enough to buy 3 tops a week from the glory store, 1 per 8ish days for t4b arena. If you have a champ at r3 4* or r1 5* that’s a minimum of 2 weeks to use our t4c’s, that’s only 2-3 champs a month we can use t4c’s. T4b’s shouldn’t be this scarce, it’s so aggravating. If you come in 2nd place in AQ you get ONE t4b!!! 1st place you get 2 lmao it’s such a joke. Glory store helps but doesn’t do justice really
  • It's honestly Not fair at all that they expire. Same situation here where I've let some expire cause I didn't have any champs to upgrade. It's bs especially when t1a's and t4b's seem to be harder to get than t4cc now.
    Edenrrific wrote: »
    Same here, have a ton of expiring in almost every class. I'm always either missing t4b or t1 alphas. would love to trade in for 2 or so t4b.

We can all agree the value of t4c is more than t4b, it would be ax
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I just don't open my T4CC crystals I get every week.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Edenrrific wrote: »

my bottleneck is also t4b / t1a / t2a ... have t4cc for dayyysss
    It's honestly Not fair at all that they expire. Same situation here where I've let some expire cause I didn't have any champs to upgrade. It's bs especially when t1a's and t4b's seem to be harder to get than t4cc now.

Yes! Or they need to expand the 8 slot inventory, I shouldn’t have to waste t4b on champs I don’t wanna rank up because I have t4c expiring, I have other classes I need them for so I wanna open t4c crystals then I keep pulling classes I don’t need lol I’m just gonna let them expire because I wanna rank up other champs. It’ll take months to use those t4c’s up at the rate we get t4b
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Geez, like an old quote I have seen in this forum a long time ago, it's like saying "I have too many Ferraris and Lamborghinis to fit in my garage".

That's a lot, and such a sad thought to think that they will just expire. It would be nice to be able to hold more of these catalysts. Considering the fact that 6* champs are coming to the contest soon, as well as T5B almost going to be introduced, I think it would be fitting to expand the current max inventory threshold.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    I honestly find it sadly amusing that the overflow are all science and cosmic. this seems to be quite the theme for those 2 classes. I understand all things can't be equal, but it would be nice if those 2 classes had more desirable champs than 1 or 2.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I agree with OP... they should allow us to do SOMETHING with the overflow cats. If the problem with selling them was that too many people were doing it accidentally, then just make 1-2 extra confirmation screens ("ARE YOU REALLY, REALLY, REALLY SURE YOU WANT TO SELL THIS?"). If you take away an ability, then you should give something back... like an exchange for something else... rather than letting this resource expire. It's ridiculous. I have cats expiring too so this really grinds my gears!!
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Exactly.. waiting on champs and im gonna have to r5 my Cyc or my Wolvie (won't use either) because i have multiple mutant t4cc in stash.. again. Also maxed on science, tech, and cosmic..
  • Gee, I wish I had that excess of T4 cats...
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    I just ranked up Black Bolt to r5 just to save 3 expiring t4cc .... :expressionless:

I had to rank up my 4* ronan to r5 for the same reason...
  • rjancaszrjancasz Posts: 29
    Same problem as OP. Just remove the cap on t4c already. It is pointless. I don't even open the t4c crystals (shards or whole0), yet I still have overflow in 4 of the 6 classes. It seem we pull more t4c than t4b from map 5 and 6 crystals now. This seems like an intentional bottleneck with t4b and t1a. Not being able to rank = losing interest in the game.
    rjancasz wrote: »
    Same problem as OP. Just remove the cap on t4c already. It is pointless. I don't even open the t4c crystals (shards or whole0), yet I still have overflow in 4 of the 6 classes. It seem we pull more t4c than t4b from map 5 and 6 crystals now. This seems like an intentional bottleneck with t4b and t1a. Not being able to rank = losing interest in the game.

Absolutely, makes me not wanna play anymore, I can’t even rank any champs & have all content 100% what else do I have to do? It’s annoying, the game needs completely updated, 5* sigs added to solo events, 3 day ally events need another tier added with 5* shards, AQ rewards need updated BAD, gold realms need added permanently, arena needs 5*’s added & GMC shards replaced by PHC(at least for the Uncollected), maybe finally get ally bases that has been “coming soon” since I started playing about 2 years ago & a bunch of other content could use some work. If Kabam wants to keep this game alive they really need to do something to keep this game fun. AQ & AW is the same old same old & feels like a chore now!
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    i have multiple people in my alliance (myself included) not being able to open crystals for this exact reason my biggest problem is i now need tech t4cc but I have 0 so i need to rank up other champs that i dont need first using the t4b and t1a or risk having a bunch of t4cc expire like OP
    I could care less about science and cosmic t4cc expiring. I have rank up gems for those classes and no one o want to rank up
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    With the announcement of 6* champs, which will most likely take a boat load of resources to upgrade, the inventory has to be increased for all rank-up items.
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Crazy mind blowing idea right here...... you could not open those crystals
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    It takes about 9-10 days to make 5 t4bs (assuming expert tier in AQ, glory spent on t4bs, t4b arena, and misc frags from quests), but much much longer to make 3 t4cs of the same class... So what are you doing wrong?
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    It takes about 9-10 days to make 5 t4bs (assuming expert tier in AQ, glory spent on t4bs, t4b arena, and misc frags from quests), but much much longer to make 3 t4cs of the same class... So what are you doing wrong?

Right, it takes 2 weeks to rank 1 champ. Is that acceptable to you?
    Donyb wrote: »
    Crazy mind blowing idea right here...... you could not open those crystals

You’re a genius, I NEVER thought of that smh
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I could care less about science and cosmic t4cc expiring. I have rank up gems for those classes and no one o want to rank up

Yeah I agree but we could at least be getting something for them instead if absolutely nothing
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    all in all nicer problems to have lol I would take all the expiring t4cc lol so all these from map5 pretty much?
    we run map 4 regularly now but I'm only pulling the odd shards not full cc unfortunately. I'm at 2 and a half tech for my starlord next r5