**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

An Honest Thanks for the Halls of Glory, but I won't be Participating

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
I really need the iso from the Halls of Glory and I thank Kabam for putting it in when we didn't even ask for it. But I really don't think it's worth it. I just can't justify 3 energy refills worth of energy for a bit of gold and iso. And that's just for Hard difficulty. To explore all of em is 6 energy refills worth. Again, thanks. But it would've made much more sense to me if it was 0 energy cost. Now there's no possible way to explore all difficulties without spending around 100 units on refills.

Comments

• Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Yes, I made the mistake of entering and started exporing before realizing it's not 0 energy, silly me :s
    That's on me but I'm going to avoid these from now on... I'm surely mistaken but I thought last time it was 0 energy ?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Yes, I made the mistake of entering and started exporing before realizing it's not 0 energy, silly me :s
    That's on me but I'm going to avoid these from now on... I'm surely mistaken but I thought last time it was 0 energy ?

I can't remember. But I know I wouldn't have done it with this high of an energy requirement.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I'll do it once a day with my free energy, won't be questing much since I just joined an ally and all my big guns are reserved for that, rest of my attention is on the 5 star shard arena
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    RogerRabs said:

You might have to run it more than 3 times for Exploration because someone at Kabam decided to put in an RNG portal at the end of the quest for absolutely no reason.

Did you guys already forget about the Roadmap?

oh there's definitely a reason. so that there's a chance some people don't get the exploration rewards. i mean why treat these rewards like some golden egg smh.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Didn't get my hopes up but still disappointed.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    I will skip this event. Really u can even be unlucky and miss exploration chance. Really that’s a waste of energy refills. Easier to buy gold crystals with this amount of units
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Is it halls of glory everyday or is it switching between halls of glory and halls of healing?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    RogerRabs said:

RogerRabs said:

You might have to run it more than 3 times for Exploration because someone at Kabam decided to put in an RNG portal at the end of the quest for absolutely no reason.

Did you guys already forget about the Roadmap?

You can only enter 3 times
    Wow, even worse. So some people just get screwed because "why not"
    I thought the same thing. I decided after the first run that it wasn't worth exploring anyway, but people that do explore it are going to be really mad when they get nothing for the second and third runs because RNG sent them the same way all three times.

Just saw that the portal is a bug and will be fixed. Still not going to explore it.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I can only assume this is another buggy event that wasn't tested first. RNG portals means you need to get lucky to 100% it. smh.