**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends Arena [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Yeah it’s wierd
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★

Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

This arena is 7 days instead of 3

This.
    Id rather it be 3 days and i can smash it out in one grind instead of having to grind for a week.
    How many 2*s do you have?
    106 but not all are leveled up.
    Use the lower ones to build a Streak, then save the Maxed ones for Points. Might be self-explanatory. Lol. It's not too bad if we chip away at it now and then.
    Yeah thats what i always do. But when this event has been released before in a way better format its going to be seen as much worse now when you have to put in over a hundred rounds when it was less than hundred last time.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    kabam mods please hear our cries and offer us mercy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

This.
    Id rather it be 3 days and i can smash it out in one grind instead of having to grind for a week.
    Use the lower ones to build a Streak, then save the Maxed ones for Points. Might be self-explanatory. Lol. It's not too bad if we chip away at it now and then.
    Yeah thats what i always do. But when this event has been released before in a way better format its going to be seen as much worse now when you have to put in over a hundred rounds when it was less than hundred last time.
    Last time the Arena wasn't running as long I believe.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Just hopped into it and I remember smashing it out last time even with my smaller 2 star roster, noticed it was taking forever so I popped in to see this, hope it gets fixed and maybe add an extra day for the newer dudes who need more time
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★

Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

This.
    Yeah but like i said, Id rather it be 3 days and get extra points.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

This.
    Yeah but like i said, Id rather it be 3 days and get extra points.
    Oh, I'm sure we'd all rather take less time. Lol. It's been moved to the Bugs Section so perhaps it's a bug after all.
    Not going to lie I was just going to drop it until I checked the forums and found out there's supposed to be a booster
  • TensioTensio Posts: 171
    edited August 2020
    Will take too long to finish this arena. Around 7k points per 3 fights
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I figured it was bugged. To average roughly 2k per maxed out 2* is gonna take like160 fights
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    so there is no increased points, and normal multiplier is also broken?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I don't remember there being a points boost the last time there was a million point arena for 5* arena.
    Etm34 said:

I figured it was bugged. To average roughly 2k per maxed out 2* is gonna take like160 fights

And a lot of us have not got the time that
  • MousiasMousias Posts: 39

Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

Primis00 said:

This.
    It was running for a week iirc.
  • ybrid03ybrid03 Posts: 6
    edited August 2020

I can't see 5star shards arena. I have completed act 3,is this a bug?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,336 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I don't remember there being a points boost the last time there was a million point arena for 5* arena.

In road to 1 mil road to glory i believe it was 7k or so in points
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

ItsDamien said:

In road to 1 mil road to glory i believe it was 7k or so in points
    Really? I don't remember that being the case.
  • Mjames769Mjames769 Posts: 16

I don’t know if this is a bug but as you can see in the images the points for winning a match have been decreased since the last time there was a legends arena. Kabam can you please tell us if this is a bug or intentional. It’s just so Time consuming sitting there for 20 mins and not even reaching the first milestone till 10 mins later

I don’t know if this is a bug but as you can see in the images the points for winning a match have been decreased since the last time there was a legends arena. Kabam can you please tell us if this is a bug or intentional. It’s just so Time consuming sitting there for 20 mins and not even reaching the first milestone till 10 mins later

• ybrid03ybrid03 Posts: 6
    Can anyone plzz reply to my question
    Mentioned above
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    ybrid03 said:

I can't see 5star shards arena. I have completed act 3,is this a bug?

I think you have to be uncollected to get the 5* shard arena
  • CyzadaCyzada Posts: 18
    Greater Legends Celebration Arena is available for those who have completed Act 4 NOT Act 3
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Last time it was 1k points for 2 Star R2... That means a Set of Arena with R2 2 Stars will give you 10k (if the M
  • CyzadaCyzada Posts: 18
    Ok. everything seems to have been fixed now. (For Android users at least)