**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Random portals in today's Halls Of Glory

Today's Halls Of Glory has a random portal in all 3 paths which teleports either of two paths followed by final boss.

Completion wouldn't be a problem...What about exploration?
After spending 3 energy per tile you get teleported to a path you already explored over the one you didn't explore?

I am not being pessimistic...Its a 50/50 chance to either win it or lose it.Since the event has only 3 limited entries its too bad.

Given the games occasional RNG to punish the players please remove these random ports or remove the energy cost.

Or am I the only one here?

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

We're looking into this.

Thank you Kabam Mike!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

I saw 3 energies per tile I quited. How many isos do you get for completion?

I think one selector for completion and one for exploration.
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    Wait I always thought halls of glory and hall of healing costed no energy or am I wrong because this 3 energy a move is costly specially with all this other content I have to do
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s a little tilted. If your account is in a position to duplicate four stars, then obviously anything giving shards is a better deal (Boss rush in particular). If however your account is not yet in a position to duplicate four stars, and you have one or two champs you need to level up, then this event is quite valuable. However those accounts are also rarely in a position to waste energy, and have lower energy caps.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    OK, I finally decided to learn how to read. Halls of glory, fortune, and healing will rotate, hopefully not rng rotate. Fortune and healing are what I need to wait for. Hopefully they get the random portals figured out by the time fortune and healing show up. They said they are looking into it.
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    Pbishop said:

Wait I always thought halls of glory and hall of healing costed no energy or am I wrong because this 3 energy a move is costly specially with all this other content I have to do

One of them, I think healing was free, the other had energy cost.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★

We're looking into this.

Oh thank God
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    A nonsense. 3 full energy for 96% completion because my random portal took me the same way three times. Great stuff guys.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

The chance you get to the same exit in all three is 12.5% . Now that is small but it still exists .

I just hit it .. 96% after 3 runs .. :(
    it gave me Kang 3 times ...
  • KnillinkKnillink Posts: 2

We're looking into this.

Glad to see that you are. Hopefully you can decrease the energy cost from 3 to 1 or 0 and reimburse the energy used by those who have already not explored it. lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Knillink said:

We're looking into this.

Glad to see that you are. Hopefully you can decrease the energy cost from 3 to 1 or 0 and reimburse the energy used by those who have already not explored it. lol
    Reimburse...... The ****? You want compensation for an event that was out for only a couple of hours? @Demonzfyre I apologise to you
    What? Why?
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I think its fixed, on my last run I was able to choose where to portal
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

The chance you get to the same exit in all three is 12.5% . Now that is small but it still exists .

It’s actually 25%. The chance for 3 times straight in either portal is 12.5%, but since you get selected to one of them first no matter what it’s only the second and third rng that matters. So 50% chance after the second entry that you’ll have entered the same portal twice and then another 50% chance the third time.
    Neither of us are wrong but yeah yours is more substantial
    Nah. You were wrong. There’s a 12.5% chance to go AAA and the same to go BBB, this a 25% chance you can’t 100% it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Knillink said:

We're looking into this.

Reimburse...... The ****? You want compensation for an event that was out for only a couple of hours? @Demonzfyre I apologise to you
    What? Why?
    Your talk about bad precedent
    Oh, well that's been coming a long time. But yes, it's getting worse and worse.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★

this is my last run on the quest, i'm able to pick which portal i want to teleport to, so yeah