**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Collector's Crystal

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
Who did you pull?

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Woody15 said:

1 star Iron Man. Wish I pulled a 1 star Juggs. He's the only one I'm missing

Oh hopefully the next one then, if you're gonna continue your grind.

I'm missing Hawkeye, Vision & Wolvie from the 1-stars.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

Woody15 said:

Is 1 star Wolverine in the Collector Crystal? Cause if he is then that's one more 1 star I need
    Woody15 said:

Rookiie said:

Woody15 said:

Is 1 star Wolverine in the Collector Crystal? Cause if he is then that's one more 1 star I need
    I believe so. Not 100% sure though.
    Not so lucky the second time around, but not too shabby either:
    Duped 1* Spiderman - no sig ability
    2* Morningstar
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    2* Green Goblin
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Opened a few of them so far, got 2* Namor, Domino and Gwenpool as my last 3. Duped a 1* Spidey from one of them, and got another 2* dupe of someone who I can't remember.

Honestly I just want a 2* Corvus so I can have him in all available rarities.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    1 star Vision.

I’m hoping for Wolverine. I don’t wanna use og black panther for the final boss
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    2* sunspot
    Rookiie said:

Woody15 said:

Rookiie said:

Woody15 said:

I believe so. Not 100% sure though.
    I swear I just saw him on the reel. As I pulled a 2 star Antman
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    wanted a 1 star, pulled a 2* omega. Not bad
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    1* juggs and 2* BWCV are the only new ones so far. 5 to go
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    I only did the 4* arenas so far, still need to the 5* tomorrow, but quite happy with the pulls from the eight crystals those arenas give : two new champions, 2* Gwenpool and 1* Hawkeye. Hopefully I'll get that elusive 2* Aegon tomorrow !
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

1 star Vision.

my black panther actually soloed him a couple times. I mostly parry three or four hit comboed and mixed in some heavies.
    Woody15 said:

Rookiie said:

Woody15 said:

@Woody15 he is. got him in the post above

Woody15 said:

Rookiie said:

Woody15 said:

@Woody15 he is. got him in the post above
    That's so awesome! Super jealous. I'm just missing Juggs and Wolverine. The rest of my 1 stars are maxed out
  • How about 1* Hulk, is he available in it for those needing him for v4. (or with a wider selection, could there be other alternatives to Hulk now available in it ?)

Thought the msg said 2* that are otherwise not available in normal PC's, but what is the potential 1* that could be in there ?? (since PC reference doesn’t apply to 1* which are never in a PC anyways).
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

How about 1* Hulk, is he available in it for those needing him for v4. (or with a wider selection, could there be other alternatives to Hulk now available in it ?)

Thought the msg said 2* that are otherwise not available in normal PC's, but what is the potential 1* that could be in there ?? (since PC reference doesn’t apply to 1* which are never in a PC anyways).

He is in there
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I just opened another 2, pulled a 2* crossbones and a 1* SW. That brings my total 1* count to 3. Hulk, vision, and SW

1 star Vision.

my black panther actually soloed him a couple times. I mostly parry three or four hit comboed and mixed in some heavies.
    I don’t like using black panther. Wolverine is more comfortable for me
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    I opened a 1 star Hulk but i already had him. I wish i could gift him to someone who needs him for V4.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    18 crystals and not a single 1* :disappointed:

9 new 2* champs tho

wooot
    Duped my one star vision and two star Civil Warrior, got one star Iron Man and two star Mole Man. New champs are new champs.