**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

stealthy

Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
just pulled stealthy from a dual class crystal. how do you play him and is he worth ranking up to 4/55 to replace blade for my cav run (only 6.1.5 and 6.1.6 left)?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yea hes amazing, replacing him for blade really depends on the path you are looking at doing, (do you got the trinity and is blade awakened?) Scout ahead at the path you are taking and decide who you will need
    Also yes he is easily worth 4/55 mines 5/65 sig 200 such a beast
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    i think he’s gonna take blades spot on my roster because blade isn’t awakened and i don’t have a 5* ghost rider for the synergy. how exactly do i play him though? does he have a rotation or is it just raw utility and damage?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    He replaced blade like starky replaced SL
    Weird how the new spidermen are replacing some of the OG god tiers mabey when Iron Spider comes out he'll replace SW hype or someone else
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

i think he’s gonna take blades spot on my roster because blade isn’t awakened and i don’t have a 5* ghost rider for the synergy. how exactly do i play him though? does he have a rotation or is it just raw utility and damage?

For typical fights I do normal combos without finishing with a light til sp2, use the sp2 for the 250% increased stun duration, then use a sp1, keep refreshing the vulnerbility with a light attack so It does not fall off, then use sp3 , then spam sp1 or sp2. Try to keep the passive fury and precision up
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

For typical fights I do normal combos without finishing with a light til sp2, use the sp2 for the 250% increased stun duration, then use a sp1, keep refreshing the vulnerbility with a light attack so It does not fall off, then use sp3 , then spam sp1 or sp2. Try to keep the passive fury and precision up
    i’ll keep this in mind. thanks for the help!
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    That little dude is AWESOME, he is my first and only 6 stars at r3. No regrets at all.

Using him you want to activate both fury and precision passives as soon as possible, so what I do is M-L-L-L-L (first debuff), M-L-L-L-L (second debuff and you have fury), after this you'll be close to sp1 so precision active and start hitting like a truck. After this you want to save your power for sp2 and get that longer debuff and you own the fight.

Used this guy everytime with the hydra adaptoid from act 6.4 and soloed him every time.