**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A case of so close yet so far, my thoughts on being 2nd/3rd in my region of Asia

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Hello once again my fellow summoners, Your friendly neighborhood satsui no hadou here. First off I’d like to share the whole ordeal of what went down to try to post the very best timing.

Let me begin by explaining the reason as to why I re-entered the race from my earlier post stating that I was dropping out. The reason is simple, deep down I’m that sort of person that never gives up trying till the very last moment. In life that’s what you wanna be doing too, give it your all so you can live with no regrets, I know I’d never be able to live it down if I didn’t continue soldiering on. But alas, as can be seen my efforts were all in vain as I only managed to secure 2nd or at worst 3rd based on final standings.

That being said, being a runner up feels like the ultimate kick up the good ol’ b***s, but that’s a fact of life, there’s always gonna be someone out there better than you, more often than not. This to me is just another setback that serves to add further fuel to the fire that is my desire to succeed. So to my fellow summoners, if you get knocked down, you just get up and try harder again. There will be one day, I don’t know when, but one day you’ll will reap the fruits of your labor, I guarandamntee that! As the saying goes, whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

To those who are competing, always picture your end target in your mind, let it serve to power you through all that monotony and fatigue to see you to the finishing line!! The sense of self satisfaction is more worthwhile, it’s like the elixir of the gods!!

Oh, and before I forgot, a very mighty effort from the top 30 for week one, we all deserve a pat on the back. You can hold your heads up knowing that you didn’t let yourself down in going all the way!!

P.S. been seeing quite a few posts on beta invites lately, and I’m also one of those who’ve never been invited to a beta throughout all my time playing, is this valid grounds for Kabam to invite me to a beta you think?

Well that’s it’s for now, this is Satsui no hadou signing off, peace out ✌️

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    That's still a hell of an accomplishment. Nice work.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Well, there is still hope as Kabam will need to vet the achievement and this Summoner 蓝狗的眼睛 still have to answer the survey. :D
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Bro 3rd place?? Even though you didn't qualify it shows your name on the leaderboard proving your skill! Great work dude.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Well, there is still hope as Kabam will need to vet the achievement and this Summoner 蓝狗的眼睛 still have to answer the survey. :D

Nah, I’m resigned to my fate, and my pride won’t let me take that spot even if it opens up.

I wanna add on that during this week my competitive spirit came out in full force, till I lost track of some of my priorities in life. At the end of week 1, it has shown me that there’s a greater need to focus on my priorities in life and just enjoy the game as simply a game to be enjoyed to destress.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    This is a second time (previously in a city building game), I see that a player with Chinese characters will pop up in first place out of nowhere in a competition.

Anyway: conspiracy theories are not allowed. :)

• SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

This is a second time (previously in a city building game), I see that a player with Chinese characters will pop up in first place out of nowhere in a competition.

Anyway: conspiracy theories are not allowed. :)

Let’s just leave it at that, no point speculating. Whoever is deserving goes through, that’s how it is. Yea.