**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3 6* colossus or magneto?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

Got mutant t5cc and AG from abyss but i can only get them to sig 13 right now, who should i r3? Going for abyss 100% and 6.4 100% next

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wait for the mags buff to land, I personally wouldn’t r3 unduped colossus
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    I mean, u prob want to awaken either of them before going to r3. First one u dupe u can take up...
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    He has an AG. Thinking about Abyss, (in case Mag is not changed when release), I would rank him to R3.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    If the buff for magneto goes live I reckon he will be best mutant in the game on par with omega depending on the situations and node scenarios.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’ve seen to pretty impressive stuff from Magneto but I’m not yet convinced that he’s better than Colossus (assuming both are awakened). You can comfortably get 30k mediums out of a R5 colossus without his stun furies, let alone the silly numbers his specials can do. I mean, neither are bad options but for a decision like this I’d wait for release and people to do some better play testing than a quick run through the limited time the CCP get to dip their toes in.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I don't like unduped Colossus. So, I would go with Magneto but wait for his actual buff to land.

I will awaken whoever i r3, but i'll test magneto at r2 first when he's buffed then decide
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    No love for Havok?

I’d wait to see Mags buff and see how he does against non-metal champs. All hype I’ve seen for him is against metal champs.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Wait for Mag’s buff to go live first before deciding.

(I know it’s tempting to want to use the T5CC and AG right away but in this case, you might want to wait a little.)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    If the buff stays pretty much the same, definitely mags

Even duped I’ve never really gotten the colossus hype. I’ve got a R5 5* and duped 6* and he’s great, but I do think buffed mags looks better. Depends on your roster though, his main, and really only, utility is his immunities

No love for Havok?

I’d wait to see Mags buff and see how he does against non-metal champs. All hype I’ve seen for him is against metal champs.

It's just that he's only r1 right now and if i r2 him it will be a while before i can r3 anyone
    xNig said:

Wait for Mag’s buff to go live first before deciding.

(I know it’s tempting to want to use the T5CC and AG right away but in this case, you might want to wait a little.)

Yeah i'm ok with taking mags to r2 before buff because i know i will use him but definitely will test him before deciding to r3
  • Yashfcb10Yashfcb10 Posts: 16

Got mutant t5cc and AG from abyss but i can only get them to sig 13 right now, who should i r3? Going for abyss 100% and 6.4 100% next

If you have a 5* OR colossus is the way to go, also use that gem on him. Suicideless best mutant champ, and with suicides he and omega share the first spot. Magneto is good and shiny, but hes not better than colossus nor has more utility.