**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

White magneto buff

2 month waiting to hear news of the White magneto buff. While the red one is OP the White is still trash. Seriously What a dissapointment. Why even bother Kabam? You should take the White out of the game and replace with the red one. Waste of time.

Comments

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Olanden said:

Pre buff they were almost alike. The White being somewhat better than the red. Just dont see the reason why Kabam makes such a difference in an overhaul where there is such a huge difference in useability. Pulled a 6 Star White mag 2 month ago - but prebuff i Can get the same out of a 4* - am i the only one disapointed here?

white Mag as stated when they first spoke about the buff will be focus on support to metal and heros while the red will be the damage dealer, from the vids i saw from the ccp white Mag seems very useful, bleed immune and passive stun and 70% ability accuracy reduction against metal
    The game is not all about damage, everyone cant be ghost or Corvus, from what i saw white Mag is a solid champion compare to how he was before huge improvement.RED Magneto: Will focus on his villainous side hunting enemy Metal Champions (Damage Dealer)
    White Magneto (Marvel Now!): Will focus his redemptive side enhancing Metal teammates. (Utility champ) if you ask me this is a perfect balance.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★

Maybe OP only has the white Magneto Marvel NOW??? and thats probably why he is complaining. I would to i think but I don't have white magneto, only have the red one :).

Anyways, Magneto Marvel Now, received a new and huge kit, not as powerful as his counterpart Magneto.

Buffed Magneto will have 70-75% AAR as opposed to 60% in his current form
    Buffed Magneto will receive Full Bleed immunity, current one has no apparent immunity.
    Buffed Magneto specials will alot harder due to his new prowness mechanic. Old Magneto no so much.
    Buffed Magneto will have some of the most OP synergies, old Magneto meh!
    Buffed Magneto will have a newly and higher prestige, old magneto what??

Hope this helps.

These would be ok for anyone else’s champ buff.
    But for the most anticipated buff in MCOC history and for a champ named Magneto, it’s at least disappointing 🙁
    The truth is, that no one will get his 6* or even 5* MMN to a high rank over other better mutants, since he can use his synergies even at rank1.
    Red Magneto saves it, if he is not nerfed to the ground till go live, cause then the outrage will be big 😠
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    TBH, I think people would rather take a champ up that can cut through content, end fights quick, a champ that you can actually fight with and feel good about, and not a mutant version of Heimdall that just takes up a spot with noodle damage.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Olanden said:

2 month waiting to hear news of the White magneto buff. While the red one is OP the White is still trash. Seriously What a dissapointment. Why even bother Kabam? You should take the White out of the game and replace with the red one. Waste of time.

It was already stated in the announcement that the white will be about synergy.

Olanden said:

Pre buff they were almost alike. The White being somewhat better than the red. Just dont see the reason why Kabam makes such a difference in an overhaul where there is such a huge difference in useability. Pulled a 6 Star White mag 2 month ago - but prebuff i Can get the same out of a 4* - am i the only one disapointed here?

I think prebuff, the Red had always been better.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Red Magneto is the main character, thats why he is always mentioned first in any sentence. I would love to have both in my account, but I only have the red magneto. if I had both, i would bring both to my questing team.
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Olanden said:

oh I see
    Pro white stuff? :* not very 2020
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Olanden said:

I don't know how people still complain (even if it didn't look good, remember that the 2 Magnetos were completely useless), Magneto White stayed very good.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    I have both and in time if I have the rank up resources will bring up both.. both Magneto have their merit and it depends on what other champions you have.. I have both Magneto and and pleased with the buff.. kabam did a great job, hopefully there will not be any changes when they go live, or no nerf after release.
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Has the buff gone live now?
    Olanden said:

WRIR said:

This is EXACTLY what was promised. Similar base damage output, but Red Mags is great against metals, and white mags helps the team, especially metal and heroes.

I really dont see this in the videos by seatin, k1 or legacy Sorry. His performance is What matters and ok hes better than 50% of all of the Champions in the game whereas red mag might be in top ten for most people now. Hope the put more work into him before they release the buff - atleast more utility or reason to r2 him
    white mag i have as a 6 star and im also in the ccp he's one of the best support champ in the game besides nick fury, his utilities are great not every champ need to be ghost, im ranking him to rank 2 i also have the red one but i have Omega red at rank 2 and domino so he's going to be at level 1 but OMG white mag they did a great job and that's the review i gave for him well balance champ 100x better than how he was before and i will be taking him on quest and in every high tier war.

• Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
    Olanden said:

WRIR said:

Actually, Mathmatically they are not very far appart. White mags at Max has 10% Prowess Base, 105% from the 3 he gets from knocking people down, and 70% from his attack ones, and buffs get 50% increased potency so its not 175% prowess its 294% prowess, which with the 10% is 304% Prowess. This is actually almost exactly the same thing red mags gets - he gets 40 5% Prowess for 200% Prowess and 5 20% for 300%, the cap for non metal champs. So for their base kit, they are actually pretty much the same.

However, Red Mags is more offensive, gaining massive furies against metal and hero champs, removing color advantage, and just absolutly shredding with the SP3. White mags, not so much, but instead has Charges to help teammates and freat Synergies.

This is EXACTLY what was promised. Similar base damage output, but Red Mags is great against metals, and white mags helps the team, especially metal and heroes.

I really dont see this in the videos by seatin, k1 or legacy Sorry. His performance is What matters and ok hes better than 50% of all of the Champions in the game whereas red mag might be in top ten for most people now. Hope the put more work into him before they release the buff - atleast more utility or reason to r2 him
    Sorry, but I feel like at this point you're just complaining because he isn't broken and OP. You set your expectations sky high and when Kabam did exactly what they announced in their roadmap, you weren't satisfied.

If you don't like the buff, that's fine, don't rank him up once the buff is live. However, calling him trash is a flat out lie. You stated yourself that he's at least better than 50% of champs. How is a champ that you yourself considered above average, trash?
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Olanden said:

WRIR said:

Actually, Mathmatically they are not very far appart. White mags at Max has 10% Prowess Base, 105% from the 3 he gets from knocking people down, and 70% from his attack ones, and buffs get 50% increased potency so its not 175% prowess its 294% prowess, which with the 10% is 304% Prowess. This is actually almost exactly the same thing red mags gets - he gets 40 5% Prowess for 200% Prowess and 5 20% for 300%, the cap for non metal champs. So for their base kit, they are actually pretty much the same.

However, Red Mags is more offensive, gaining massive furies against metal and hero champs, removing color advantage, and just absolutly shredding with the SP3. White mags, not so much, but instead has Charges to help teammates and freat Synergies.

I made a calculation error! White mags gets 50% Potency to get 272% Prowess total. So Red Mags should have 30% stronger specials. But check out Lags' videos - he does some crazy SP 2 damage, especially with his cruelty.