**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stealth Spider-Man broken

TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
Just Fought a Thing boss in war, activates web foam and Things unstoppable destroyed me when it was active.

t a Thing

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Trubli

It's a known issue, though I don't think it's been added to the known issues thread.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/216236/prefight-not-working-in-aw-merged-thread#latest
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yup same here got wrecked in the same situation, managed to finish him off with omega red
  • Options
    I thought it happened last war too, so I videoed the entire fight so I could check. I turned on bosses, healed him up, what a f’n waste.
    Three wars in a row I have had a game issue (there was a different matter I submitted evidence for and Kabam just lied and said it was connectivity) cost me a KO, wasted health pots and Nothing being done.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    This used to happen to me all the time when using prefight abilities. Once I stopped recording the fights (putting the app in the background to start to record) it stopped happening. If I wanted to record a fight I would close the app, start recording and then open the app to go into the fight.

This is what Kabam had said when they fixed it in the past.

Hey there, we have a fix that should resolve this issue in an upcoming update. In the meantime we would recommend that, if you are about to take Human Torch into a fight and activate his pre-fight ability, you not minimize or put the game into the background until you've entered the pre-fight screen and activated the pre-fight ability. This will help to keep this issue from occurring.

P.S. Incase the OP missed it, Spiderman loaded his default cartridges and not the web foam; the icons tell the story.
  • Options
    Yeah, it happened two fights where I didn’t record, hence recording the third.
  • Options
    And I have the whole video including preflight activation.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    I guess my point was it never happened to me while it was bugged once I regularly restarted the game before using prefight abilities.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Also happens with torch, turned pre fight on against Sasquatch in aq went into the fight and was applying regular incin
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I'd recommend people share their experiences with this bug in the thread linked above where the moderator has commented. Doing so will likely help demonstrate how much of an effect this is having on summoners.