**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 5 Mutant Champs

Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
With Mystic and Cosmic out of the way, let's keep rolling with Mutant!

This is pre-buff Magnetos, so I wont be including them in my rankings.

1. Colossus - Just an animal. Can destroy anyone and is immune to armor breaks and just about everything else
2. Omega Red - Max sig'd he is unbeatable. Great on Offense and underrated on Defense
3. Archangel - Fun to play, good defender and attacker, path clearer... all in all a great champ
4. Havok - SP damage king! Fun to play and just destroys
5. Sunspot - This is tough spot, but Sunspot is #5 for me. Easy to play and hits hard even against incinerate immunity

Honorable mention to Old Man Logan. I know a lot of you guys will have Domino and Namor in the top 5, but I OML for me is very underrated.

This is the toughest class to have only a top 5 IMO.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

How can you not put Deadpool X-force on the top of this list ???

there’s also no cyclops
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

How can you not put Deadpool X-force on the top of this list ???

there’s also no cyclops
    true those are some red flags
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I agree with your list
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Archangel should be the honorable mention his damage is limited to applying debuffs,once anyone is poison or bleed immune is over for him and to top it off stun immune or limber would make it hard to apply his debuffs.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Archangel is a path clearer.. and top 3.. . something is definitely wrong :)
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    No love for Iceman??
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Sorry OP but a top5 mutant list without Domino in it, is at least inaccurate. She is still easily competing for top3 stand alone and for top spot with synergies.
    Omega is arguably the top mutant if you run suicides, Colossus if not 😉
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

domino trash

This is a joke right?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Omega
    Post-buff Red magneto
    Colossus
    Archangel
    Emma Frost
  • IryseIryse Posts: 460 ★★★
    DOMINO: Am i a joke to you ??
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    1. Omega Red
    2. Colossus
    3. Namor
    4. Domino
    5. Sunspot
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    We haven't had this discussion in a loooooooooong time, have we?
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    NAMOR should be in TOP 3, it doesn't matter who are those other 2 (for me Omega, Domino/collusus)
    I know most of you don't know how to use him but still believe that his ramp up time is too long,
    Without suicides- Sp2 ready with 15 outrage charges then go into imperius rex and use sp3(enough for 150k health points) now do a quick heavy and tap on sp3 just after 2nd heavy hit connect, now you have 2nd furry and it's enough for 300k (examples- any act 6.4 defender, Canadian difficult sasquatch ambush) if you can't do that then he is your prestige champ if you have him at r5, stun immune match is little harder follow traditional method (28-27 outrage ones if opponent has big health pool)

15 outrage and 2 bar of power takes less time then havok with 5 prowess and 10 plasma debuff with 3 bar of power, , don't wanna comment on havoc's damage output because I don't have 5* or 6* version
    Sunspot should be in top 2 or maybe top of the list if you don't need immunities and no limber, stun immune
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    I know Kids never gonna agree with me🤣😉
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Also the fact that he really needs a high sig level. For end game players who have duped him numerous times, I get it. But for those of us that are “newer” he isn’t as useful.

And Domino, I just hate her animations and she really needs the synergies to be awesome. The rest don’t.
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    Did u really just put havok and sunspot above namor and domino!? How dare you
  • Noobking_01Noobking_01 Posts: 91
    1. Collosus
    2. Omega
    3. Namor
    4. Domino
    5. AA
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Wait for Professor X 👍
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★

Also the fact that he really needs a high sig level. For end game players who have duped him numerous times, I get it. But for those of us that are “newer” he isn’t as useful.

And Domino, I just hate her animations and she really needs the synergies to be awesome. The rest don’t.

Agree with Namor part.. For player like us taking him to sig 200 is tough and if we have sig stones it's better to give preference to someone like OR.
    can't say much about Domino commnt
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Looks like OP just copied and pasted KT1's list.