**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured Item Store

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
Thanks Kabam, really wanted to feel like Charlie Brown before he hits the ground. I’m not dropping a Black Panther for 4400 shards. Not worth it at all unless you are a few hundred shards away from your next crystal. So disappointed

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    👍
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Oh man... that’s a nut punch
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

Spent 210 units to get the remaining 400 6* shards I needed.

I regret it.

He is effective though
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster crystals for 250 vs 175... I’ll stick to a Cav crystal for 200 or the 20% chance I don’t get screwed
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    manan_44 said:

I regret it.

He is effective though
    Can you tell me where, exactly? Cause I genuinely can’t think of any situation where he’ll be helpful, lol.
  • ThrowDemHandsThrowDemHands Posts: 15
    Scooped all the T1A but everything else seems off. I don’t remember everything being this expensive in the past but I could be wrong
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    I got all the t4 basics and 200 5* shards. I won't be getting anything else.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I got 5 5* sig stones
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    so these items cost units??
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

so these items cost units??

Yes, and a lot of them.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    yep just took a look. but it's the same as it was last year. funny it doesn't seem like it but it is. i don't remember being turned off of it last year though lol
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211

manan_44 said:

I regret it.

He is effective though
    Can you tell me where, exactly? Cause I genuinely can’t think of any situation where he’ll be helpful, lol.
    Against Havoc. He deals 0 energy damage to Havoc but also takes 0 energy damage from Havoc so you can survive SP3 with 0 damage done to you.
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    Hmm, I just purchased 5* shards and got nothing except a reduction in my units.

This game is a mess at the moment. No fix for warlock, AA taking hits through blocks in the last three AW and last night I went into an AW fight with sunspot and was kicked out when it started. It’s gotten so bad it expected now.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Both CAIW and Namor are eyeing longingly at the generic sig stones. :#
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    First 1-2(max 3) purchases of items is ok if you are desperate.. After that the costs are more like Catalyst/Shard deals that pop up during crystal openings..