**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's finally done

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I've been putting this off for a while now and may I say... I hated every second of it. This must be the worst content to ever come out. They're the same boring, repetitive nodes and champs in every chapter and the 50% attack reduction is just stupid. Not to mention the Power Reserve Max Sig OG Visions in every chapter that you can only get 2 hits on in between Synthesis if you don't want him to hit a Sp3. So stupid. I did it all itemless no problem, but man was it boring and tedious. Just glad it's done.

As far as rewards go, none of it really mattered other than the 5* AG. Went ahead and used it on Warlock since I'm R5ing him soon and I have a second Tech Gem that I'm saving for Ghost.

I'm doing a bit of 5.2 exploration with my daily energy, but saving my units for the Omega Boss Rush instead of energy refills. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. Made a couple runs in 5.2.6 and The Collector hasn't been a problem (R5 Corvus and R4 Spider-Gwen go brrr). Just a tad worried about 5.2.4 cause I hate Masochism, but I'm sure I'll be fine.

Anyways, thanks for reading my story/rant/sigh of relief if you've made it this far.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Better save those units for the Omega Boss Rush!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

congrats!

Thank you, kind sir.

Planning on it. Love me some T5B.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    but have you done act 2
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Etjama said:

I've been putting this off for a while now and may I say... I hated every second of it. This must be the worst content to ever come out. They're the same boring, repetitive nodes and champs in every chapter and the 50% attack reduction is just stupid. Not to mention the Power Reserve Max Sig OG Visions in every chapter that you can only get 2 hits on in between Synthesis if you don't want him to hit a Sp3. So stupid. I did it all itemless no problem, but man was it boring and tedious. Just glad it's done.

As far as rewards go, none of it really mattered other than the 5* AG. Went ahead and used it on Warlock since I'm R5ing him soon and I have a second Tech Gem that I'm saving for Ghost.

I'm doing a bit of 5.2 exploration with my daily energy, but saving my units for the Omega Boss Rush instead of energy refills. I'm pretty sure I'll be fine. Made a couple runs in 5.2.6 and The Collector hasn't been a problem (R5 Corvus and R4 Spider-Gwen go brrr). Just a tad worried about 5.2.4 cause I hate Masochism, but I'm sure I'll be fine.

Anyways, thanks for reading my story/rant/sigh of relief if you've made it this far.

If u hav a Ronan dups u culd esay beat that’s vision esay. But aside from that Congress one cler in
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Planning on it. Love me some T5B.
    Once I finish it, I'll cap out on Tier 5 Basics. I'll have a whopping 8, which is crazy to think about. I need T2A's most of all to actually r5 more champs. I have the T5 Basics, but not the T2A's. But yeah, as soon as I r5 some more champions, my T5B's will plummet.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Or magik, ghost/hood, Quake

Congrats!!

Thanks, Vydious. Sorry about the hint of rantiness in there.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Congrats I'm working towards becoming Uncollected. I look forward to this one day. :)
    edited August 2020
    Greekhit said:

Congrats on that 🥳
    I disagree though with the worst content part.
    In my opinion Act5 is by far the best designed story act, and one of the best permanent content ever released in game along with Labyrinth and Variants (except V1) 😉

Yeah, I absolutely love the rest of Act 5. Just really not a fan of 5.3.

Congrats I'm working towards becoming Uncollected. I look forward to this one day. :)

Thanks, hopefully you'll have 5.3 explored faster than I did. I procrastinated a lot. 😂