**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IOS 11 Issues

Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
edited September 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've read where IOS 11 is confirmed compatible but could have some issues. I do see one thread where someone is mentioning one of the issues I'm experiencing but he didn't give much info.

I'm running an iPhone 6s on IOS 11. Since updating, I'm having a lot of lag during game. When I minimize the game and re open it a few minutes later it has to load the game from scratch. I tried out IOS 11 beta when it came out for a while and I experienced these same issues with it. I downgraded to IOS 10 and those issues went away.

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    I don't have a lag issue but noticed that if I switch out of mcoc to another app like Line or any app for a few minutes, then open mcoc again. Instead of return to the previous state, it's a new launch as if IOS killed the mcoc session. This is happening in my iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 Plus.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Yeah, the lag doesn't happen often but I've noticed it after the update.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Yeah since the iOS 11 update, the app restarts nearly every time when switching between apps.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Also getting random movement/heavy attacks from champs.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    I can’t get the screen recording to work with the game but works great with anything else on my 7+