**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 6 Mordo

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
Fighting map 6 mordo with doom, I threw my SP1, propping unblockable, last few weeks and every day this week it appears to have worked perfectly breaking the block and power draining. Today it failed 4 times, Mordo continued to hold block and powergain as my animation played, failing to nullify, power drain, the unblockable would activate but not actually succeed.

Map 6
Node 29
Global Dismay

Didnt get a video, screenshots on my new phone are extremely awkward to get mid fight - this was just after the animation finished you can see my unblockable is still active, he's at full power with powergain still enabled.

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    read abilities
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Especially considering the AI is almost always coded to hold block when power gain is active, and he can block unblockable special attacks after holding block for 0.5 seconds, I think you just discovered it the hard way.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Damn hes been broken for a while then, ive been throwing SP1s into his block for about 2 months and never failed before 😂

you just got lucky for a while probably. mordo has to block for .5 secs before he can block unblockable