**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured Item Store

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
Thanks Kabam, really wanted to feel like Charlie Brown before he hits the ground. I’m not dropping a Black Panther for 4400 shards. Not worth it at all unless you are a few hundred shards away from your next crystal. So disappointed

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    👍
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Oh man... that’s a nut punch
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★

Spent 210 units to get the remaining 400 6* shards I needed.

I regret it.

He is effective though
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster crystals for 250 vs 175... I’ll stick to a Cav crystal for 200 or the 20% chance I don’t get screwed
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    manan_44 said:

I regret it.

He is effective though
    Can you tell me where, exactly? Cause I genuinely can’t think of any situation where he’ll be helpful, lol.
  • ThrowDemHandsThrowDemHands Posts: 15
    Scooped all the T1A but everything else seems off. I don’t remember everything being this expensive in the past but I could be wrong
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I got all the t4 basics and 200 5* shards. I won't be getting anything else.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I got 5 5* sig stones
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    so these items cost units??
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

so these items cost units??

Yes, and a lot of them.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    yep just took a look. but it's the same as it was last year. funny it doesn't seem like it but it is. i don't remember being turned off of it last year though lol
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211

manan_44 said:

I regret it.

He is effective though
    Can you tell me where, exactly? Cause I genuinely can’t think of any situation where he’ll be helpful, lol.
    Against Havoc. He deals 0 energy damage to Havoc but also takes 0 energy damage from Havoc so you can survive SP3 with 0 damage done to you.
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    Hmm, I just purchased 5* shards and got nothing except a reduction in my units.

This game is a mess at the moment. No fix for warlock, AA taking hits through blocks in the last three AW and last night I went into an AW fight with sunspot and was kicked out when it started. It’s gotten so bad it expected now.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Both CAIW and Namor are eyeing longingly at the generic sig stones. :#
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    First 1-2(max 3) purchases of items is ok if you are desperate.. After that the costs are more like Catalyst/Shard deals that pop up during crystal openings..