**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

is it too late to go for the legends title?

KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Hello everyone, i saw today the post about the legends title being replaced at the end of the year so i want to go for it but my question is if its too late to go for it this month?
I dont really know much about how this title works except that you get it for being in the top 100 for finishing master and heroic monthly eq so all the help is appreciated.

Comments

• Yashfcb10Yashfcb10 Posts: 16

Hello everyone, i saw today the post about the legends title being replaced at the end of the year so i want to go for it but my question is if its too late to go for it this month? I dont really know much about how this title works except that you get it for being in the top 100 for finishing master and heroic monthly eq so all the help is appreciated.

Its a nice flex, and some t4cc. If you have free time and refills expiring, go for it, but i personally wouldnt. You also ideally need r5/r2 ghost or corvus glaive with max suicides to do it. Good luck if youre going for it!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    this month I think it's too late
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    19th was the cutoff this month, kinda suprised tho that with only just seeing about the new lengends stuff were on the 25th and you havent touched either heroic or master
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Odachi said:

19th was the cutoff this month, kinda suprised tho that with only just seeing about the new lengends stuff were on the 25th and you havent touched either heroic or master

Didnt see the post till today and i didnt find the time to do them this month did 100% uc and stopped there.
    Thanks for all the help guys
  • Atiqilis_790Atiqilis_790 Posts: 20
    I recently did my legend run with Corvus on ipad pro. You need 38 energy refills, 30% champ boosts, and 20% attack boosts. My team was corvus, proxima, magneto, cyclops, dr strange.
    This was my mastery.

I recently did my legend run with Corvus on ipad pro. You need 38 energy refills, 30% champ boosts, and 20% attack boosts. My team was corvus, proxima, magneto, cyclops, dr strange.
    This was my mastery.

Thank you very much for all the info
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    edited August 2020
    Got mine last month with Corvus but used a slightly more brutal mastery set up.
    Precision does increase damage as well as chance to crit.

https://imgur.com/gallery/sH87ax9

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    B4nanaJo said:

I thought it doesn't matter with corvus tho?
  • mlopes010mlopes010 Posts: 10
    B4nanaJo said:

What was your time? Just finished my run this month and did it with 2hr58.. not sure it’s enough.