**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Timezone is not everything. I'm skilled & active. 9.8k prestige searching for a home.

Greetings. As the title says, timezone is not everything. I'm tired of being rejected by alliances purely based on my timezone. It is biased, and unfair because I did not choose to not be a US citizen. I'm African, and proud. I'm skilled and active. I've majorly played in US-based 6x5 alliances up to top 250aq when I had only rank 4 5*s so that in itself should speak of my skills and activity. I'm not complicated and I'm not looking for much, I seek a 6x5 Alliance, Gold 1. I'm almost done with Labyrinth so that should boost my prestige to 10k. I have Line as well.

Comments

• HkfHkf Posts: 16
    join 05948
  • HkfHkf Posts: 16
    but we are weak
  • djomla85djomla85 Posts: 107
    Map 5x5, war easy tier 6/7/8 G, line ID djomlamladja
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    Hey man, we are a new alliance in the UK. Come join us be in something from the start worth building.
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    We r going to do map 5 and have line and r a friendly bunch.
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    If you are still looking...We are a fun group currently running AQ Map 5 as our priority with a Gold 2 ranking in AW. We are looking for good strong players that like to have fun, take part in friendly banter, and love to play the game. Alliance: JSSD. My line is cubb1es22.
  • MYG2MYG2 Posts: 67

Hey Killa I got a home for you permanently all I need is for you to get in contact to me on line myg2hvyhitter74 AQ 5* modifiers aw gold 1 n looking to take in n ..
  • Generalzod163Generalzod163 Posts: 132
    Howdy fellow african, I have a US and African Time zone alliance, 34 mill alliance, map66655 and plat 4 aiming for plat 3 this season. Hit me on line if you interested, my LINE ID is generalzod163 and be part of an african/US alliance.
  • metalman695metalman695 Posts: 109
    Hey there! We do 665 and get 300m+ in AQ each week. We hover between plat 4 and gold 2 depending on how intense we're going in AW. Hit me up on Line - metalman695

Hey there! We do 665 and get 300m+ in AQ each week. We hover between plat 4 and gold 2 depending on how intense we're going in AW. Hit me up on Line - metalman695

Also, we have TONS of experience with different timezones. I am an extremely organized leader and know how to keep the ship afloat with people from all over the world. Won't be an issue. Hit me up
  • DarkMalachi2DarkMalachi2 Posts: 73
    LOL I hear ya. We're global. Line ID topffforum. Alliance name: Frequent Fighters United
    Still looking boss?
  • Jaz21289Jaz21289 Posts: 23
    We’re 6x5 and currently gold 2 but pushing for gold 1 and we welcome ALL time zones!
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 347
    Thank you All for your responses and offers.
  • LouisW89LouisW89 Posts: 126
    Hey, if you're still looking, check out [_ARES] alliance tag and add me on LINE: louisw89

Gold 2, map 5.5.5 alliance. Pretty laid back, just ask that you take out your nodes in a reasonable time. We have time zones from US to Europe to Australia
  • purucllasicpurucllasic Posts: 11
    Still looking? What’s your Line ID. We are 6x5 AQ score 370m and AW gold 1. My line ID. Hydraagent
  • Temple14997Temple14997 Posts: 34
    If your still looking hit me up online at holy-temple. We are a platinum 3/4 alliance running map 5.
    Thanks All. I found an Alliance.
    Greetings again. Unfortunately my former alliance disbanded. I'm now around 10.2k prestige looking for Map 6x5, Plat 4.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Not exactly in line with what you’re looking for, but perhaps close enough. Your timezone definitely wouldn’t be an issue. Have a read of my recruitment thread and send me a message if you’re interested;

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/231115/looking-for-a-33m-p3-alliance-that-does-maps-5-and-6-300m-in-aq-thats-what-we-are#latest